Octatrack, Rytm and Maschine Studio in Ableton

Hi guys. I really did my best Not to post that thread here, as im pretty sure u r sick and tired about questions like my these, but i didnt had a choice and except that, u guys are the best so im pretty sure you’ll help me. SO, lets get started.

Recently i bought a Rytm and Octatrack, as they were my goal for a long period of time. I’m a Ableton user and pretty much except Live, i use Maschine Studio a lot. Im running Maschine as a plugin in Live, so Ableton is the sequencer. I have also a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2,which im pretty sure i’ll have to upgrade to something bigger as I/O. My main question is, i want to still sequence everything on Live, but the same time i want to have the possibility of changing the time signatures on the Elektron’s. I’ve red pretty much everything here about thay type of “problems” and my conclusion is: I can use the Rytm with the Overbridge and to send MIDI clock from Rytm to Octatrack to Sync it ul with Live. So far, so good, but if i’m wrong, i’m all ears. Probbably i’ll need to buy a new sound card, or no? Except the Maschine Studio,Rytm and Octatrack, i have a Korg Volca Beats and i’d love to somehow fit it in that setup, as i think this little maschine is a beast.

I’m not sure if i explained my idea perfectly, but i really hope that you"ll help me.

Thank you guys.

Best,
S.