Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

Everything stated by anybody in this thread is irrefutable fact.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Juno spoiler alert. Thatā€™s hilarious

2 Likes

If they could just add conditional trigs, allow the filter to not be an FX slot, allow for the delay and reverb to be in either FX slot, and more octaves for sample pitching, thatā€™d be great. Iā€™d sell my MKI and buy a MK2 in a heart beat.

1 Like

They never said that. That was the common speculation going around on this forum in the context of the recent releases. Elektron officially has stated the opposite. They said they are in fact working on big boxes.

2 Likes

It would be weird to release OT2 now. Seems they have their hands full on fixing Digitakt issues and implementing OB for it.

1 Like

Iā€™d be extremely surprised at this point if Elektron puts out any new machine that isnā€™t Overbridge enabled.

1 Like

It will probably only take months to finally get something like this as they begin the soul-devouring slow tease of death marketing campaign we all canā€™t get enough of.

6 Likes

Unless it is like the drive, that came short after the heat.

Edit:
Anyway ill leave this topic for what it is now:) spent to much precious lifetime on following the DT.

Small addition: as a DT owner, ill keep mine either way. Maybe when the time is ripe, get drunk and buy the new ot too haha

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking soul-devouring slow tease of death for sure with this one.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind MIDI over USB and four more outputs. Overbridge not necessary in that config :slight_smile:

So whoā€™s selling their DT?

1 Like

My OTā€™s looking at me funnyā€¦ :panda:

2 Likes

Mk2?

would buy

2 Likes

The prophesied return of Hector

3 Likes

Sup Heck?!

Same platform means hitting 2 flies at the same time. Quite logical.

What same platform ? Octatrack and Digitakt are very different, the name would be DPS2 as said, or something else.

F**** knew it!!!

1 Like

Is there any overlap in having an OT and an OT2?