Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

EURGH if it has conditional trigs and overbridge for indiviudal outs i will cry

This thread has the makings for the most speculative speculating the nauts have seen… :smile_cat:
And that saying a lot… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well this is interesting. I literally just traded my OT for a Rytm, waiting on the Rytm to arrive in the next week or so. If this is really a thing maybe I did that at just the right time! Has anyone asked Juno about this?

Juno are legit!Crossing my fingers for some awesome innovative features…If that’s the case i’m all over it!

1 Like

Yeah this was my main problem with the OT.
It got muddy / grainy real quick, the timestreching / pitch shifting algorithms a lot to do with that I think. Huge advancements in software / hardware since OT was released, so we should expect big improvements.
They hopefully have also put a digital out on the new one to bypass its DAC for a cleaner signal, and put better gain stage metering on both ins and outs.
Reckon you would have to be pretty game preordering this one with the recent DT release fiasco.

1 Like

What about this one ? :smile:

2 Likes

Nope…
That ones only got 135 replies and its 8 months old, we got 168 on this one in 5 hours…
Keep looking! :laughing:

5 Likes

introducing digitakt - 7.4k posts, will take some beating

My point is that this one is like a teaser but it’s not based on a known fact…
It’s like a teaser teaser, or a teaser squared, or something, haha! :yum:

2 Likes

Let’s talk about it in Introducing Digitakt to reach 10 000 ! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s like being on the trading floor of a futures market.
100% speculation.
Exhilarating.

5 Likes

if only you could trade speculation, we’d be billionares :grinning:

2 Likes

i truly hope they upgrade the screen, i love the old elektron products but it feels like 20 years in the past when i’m staring at those tiny nokia phone type screens

If I could only find a nickel, I would pay myself off tonight!
:upside_down:

History has shown Juno as a pretty reliable source for forthcoming product announcements, and even more convincing the fact that it is showing as costing more than OT mk I. Seems pretty legit

the price could change, does often on juno and others

So will Elektron announce at summer NAMM
They have a booth there, and mention on their website they will be there.
Or a teaser video?

I hope it will be digitakt-one-hand-size

Yep it’s confirmed…

21 Likes

I can see analog filters and overdrive in that picture.

6 Likes