OB 1.15.0 Issues

P.S. that FX return vu meter is constantly lit up like that and the FX send on the right blinks on and off.

In the screen shot there is a hidden apply button if you scroll to the right inside the window. Could that be the issue?

looks to be more serious than that. I plugged headphones into it and heard a constant buzzing. Switched it off and on again and now iā€™m getting an error message :confused: Careful people!

EXCEPTION R0015
SSP: 4 VEC: 04
FS: 0 SR: 2400
ADDR: 06000600

Tried re-flashing OS and it froze. Off to a great start :slight_smile:

Crackles still there.

Any of you experience the ocassional crackles?

With AH is even more constant.

Any potential solutions?

Thanks

Running OB for AH in Logic without the Heat being plugged in and an instance of OB for AK caused a crash. Instance of OB for AH caused the crash according to Logicā€¦

Logic or Ableton?

Ableton

Mac

Heat plugin doesnā€™t save presets. Just wipes everything and loads the INIT. Really frustrating. Lost an hours work trying to save it.

Are you sure itā€™s not a demo version of a plugin doing it? Sounds like a dumb thing to say but Iā€™ve had a plugin I thought was registered revert to demo mode and it took me AGES to work out it was the plugins demo mode crackle causing me probs.

1 Like

on Ableton (latest version) and updated Heatā€™s OS and new OB. I can see the waveform in Heats OB plugin, but all im gettting from it is digital high pitched buzz noise. Also the meter in Ableton is showing no outgoing audio, but the meter on Heat (the hardware) is showing bursts of audio and the audio is just the digital noize. Anyone else getting this?

Use total recall mode if you want the Heatā€™s settings to be saved with your project.

Interested to get peopleā€™s feedback on this, strongly considering getting a Heat if the integration works well.

Syncro in Logic Pro X still doesnt work properly .

On Sierra here, and the new update has the same problem as the ā€œdittoā€ hack:

kernel_task is using between 50% - 70% CPU and in Console.app I can see
the following log message being repeated about 1000 times/second:

PGDevice::rtsProcessIsocIn_Elektron numFrames(48) != numAudioFrames(0)

It pretty much brings my system into an unusable state.

macOS Sierra 10.12.2
Analog Keys
Analog Rytm
Ableton Live (latest 7)

Also would add that closed my laptop with overbridge running the heat, opened and it was not working (kinda to be expected) however the weird side effect was that my USB ports wouldnā€™t work until I rebooted.

One weird issue I have it that when using USB audio, there is more noise on the left channel than the right channel. Like ground hum buzzing.

Well maybe not - think it has to do with my inputs.

Ok new updateā€¦ I did the Heat calibration and rebooted everything. Now I dont get the digital noise, but audio is not passing through Heat and back to Ableton. The meters on OB show incoming and outgoing audio, but Ableton is gettig nothing back. I have OB plugin on a single audio track as an effect, nothing in front or behind it, and no other tracks.
Any one else getting this?
Mac Pro 12 core, Latest Ableton, all OB and Elektron firmware OS updated.

Still timing issues in live.
Am I supposed to record monitor off?
The signal comes in too early for me. An offset parameter would be great. Driving with midi clock and just taking the digital streams doesnā€™t work at all. I suspect the problem being Live.

Yes i really donā€™t understand why there is no tempo / sync offset. Would make working with ob a lot more flexible.

Have you enabled at least two outputs and possibly even some inputs in the control panel and apply? I was getting tons of some error, possibly that one, in console when I disabled all outputs and inputs, enabling them again fixed it.

Edit: this was not the new OB version and was running on Mavericks, but still thought Iā€™d mention cause that error looks awfully similar to what I sawā€¦