No Sound in SOUND BROWSER

I got my Digitakt and I played for two days…

I Import my own samples in to the +Drive library through the Transfer. I can find and use them through the “Setting-sound-Drive”. But when I press “Fun+Level” and open the Sound Library menu… it shows “no sound in +Drive”…

so … How can I manage my sound in the dictionary to the “Fun+Level” Sound Library??

P.S.
DT os 1.02
transfer 1.00
Sound import to the Lib dictionary path I build by myself.

I was scratching my head about this today as a new user to elektron gear but the way that the sound library works is saving full patches or a sound you made on a single trig pad, so load a sound into a patch then use filters loop settings basically any settings you want once you have made something you want and then you export it and name it. Then you can import these into any project. When you update to 1.03 you can factory reset and get the preset sound bank that gives you an idea of how they want you to use it.

Hi, I made a post about this earlier, please read this.

Also, in addition to what it says there, using the new 1.03 firmware gives you factory Sounds as wel as Samples.

woooooo!!! THANKS so much… the SOUND means the edited SAMPLE…

To understand this,
so this means you can only have 127 SAMPLES but you could have more SOUNDS, that would be stored in Banks A-H. Thats why your SOUND browser (if i turn it on for the first time) would have access to 64 sounds. if i use [FUNC] + [SRC] you can access to more SAMPLES.

So in page 14
5.2.3 SOUNDS
A sound is a sample, plus all the audio track settings in the SRC, FLTR, AMP, and LFO PARAMETER pages.
a stronger distinction needs to be made between a SOUND and a SAMPLE. If you don’t understand what a SOUND is you can’t grasp the idea of the “sound browser” or the “banks”

am i correct?

when taken out of the context of the page it is quite confusing. but that particluar section of the manual goes on to explain what a sample is. additionally it is explained further in section 9. part of the section is as follows:

A Pattern contains:
• A kit.
• All parameter settings for the eight MIDI tracks.
• Sequencer data like trigs and parameter locks.
• The settings on the TRIG PARAMETERS page, BPM, length, swing and time signature settings.
A Kit contains:
• Eight audio track sounds.
• LEVEL settings for the audio tracks.
A Sound contains:
• A sample (linked from the +Drive), plus the SRC, FLTR, AMP, and LFO PARAMETER pages settings for
the audio track.
A Sample contains:
• A 16 bit, 48 kHz, mono audio file.

there is also a quite a good explanation of sounds and how they function in section 9.