New Rytm, blank screen. Help?

Elektronauts I need your help! I purchased a brand new Rytm and after firing it up a few times, I’m getting a lit, but blank screen. Holding the “Function” button + power isn’t allowing me to boot to different modes or perform a reset. Please please please tell me good news and that I’m missing something. Thank you for your help!

What does it say on your power adapter?

Psu-?

1 Like

Hey Ryan, it says PSU-3

That’s the right one … maybe there’s a problem with that, i’d contact support, but it’s puzzling that the box may have worked a few times before resorting to this state … had you attempted any OS updates or similar ? best to mention that to support in order to establish where the problem may lie

read this and these before you resort to the support ticket

3 Likes

thanks for the links man, I wasn’t attempting an OS upgrade, and sadly, can’t get it to do anything while holding function + power. It’s still unresponsive to buttons/trigs in this state. Is there anything else I can do (button/trig configuration) to get it to boot? test mode or reset? I’ve submitted a ticket to Support, hoping for the best. I’ll comb thru these links again to see if there’s anything that I’m missing. i’ve waited months for this piece, got it 2 days ago, hoping there’s a way to bring it back to life. thanks again for looking out.

Support will be your best bet, unless there are some similar insights from the previous discussions - it will work out well in the end !

1 Like