New Elektron Machine?

What will be the machine which will be at the free space between the MachineDrum and the Analog Four on the red home page of the Elektron Website ?

Between MachineDrum and Analog Four… An Analog Machine Drum ?

And why the StoneHenge site ? Availibity date for Winter/Summer Solstice ?

Interesting observation. A good modern analog drum machine is what i’ve been waiting for…

An analog drum machine would be so boring, though. Hope it’s something else. :wink:

here

:angry: You can’t have too many analog drum machines, especially great ones! In fact, I was looking at Tanzbar, or Vermona, for analog drums, but will wait to see what Elektron has up their sleeve first!
All I need is a great mono-synth, and a sequenced drum machine…everything else is a frill! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think more analog from them would be great. As much as I like the Tanzbar, I’m still hearing gripes about build quality.

If they do an analog drum box I hope they include samples/ing as what else could it offer that the A4 doesn’t?

yea this is imo the best argument against an analog drum machine - the analog four is already pretty good at this!

however, if it would have like double the voice count and maybe some sequencer features which would give it an edge, such as easier percussion patch programming… and how about digital or even analog FX such as high quality compressor & distortion, specifically optimized for percussion processing of the sickest kind? How about further refinements to the analog engine, for off-the-hook analog FM sounds?

Would be interesting to see some sort of mixer with power supply built in for the other machines. A hub of some sort to make connecting all 4 easier for use live types :slight_smile:

Spam topic, this topic have already been up :slight_smile: use search please!