New Elektron Box 2016

That’s solid advise right there, friend. I’ll have a cup and remember you said so.

2 Likes

Hm… Coffee…

Well a monomachine mkiii would do nicely as my order for an mkii just got canceled - thought I squeaked in before they were all gone but no, not to be :tired_face:

For some strange reason, this non-announcement is making me want to order a Maschine Mikro…

Field recorder or modular would be ace

11 posts were split to a new topic: I expect NI Maschine Mk3 in October

thomas has the same laws for everyone … those fuckers! … if u ever have trouble with thomann 2nd hand warranty, get a note from the seller who says he will transfer the warranty to you … OR threaten them with the law, and tell them their terms do not apply and are in violation with the law. … warranty is on the product and not on the buyer (in my head at least)

ok, back-to-school week is upon us. Maybe something new this week, hmm?

Have you guys checked Synthtopia already?

The Synthtopia post from 5 July? Yes. GOTO post 533.

I check synthtopia and this thread far too many times daily hoping for more news on the elektron box. I gotta try and ‘forget it’ for a while…

1 Like

is it out yet?

1 Like

i guess we all know what this will be:

a small 2/3 channel mixer with integrated effects, including an usb-audiointerface for overbridge.
with this elektron could serve new users in the “mass”-market.

mr. elektron…open this box!:smile_cat:

They did announce it would be useful in the studio. We mostly use audio interfaces in the studio, not much mixer action necessary.

But I heard at 2000 posts Cenk will chime in with a one liner =)

Where’d you hear that?

Elektron’s groundbreaking new machine is here.

1 Like

It doesn’t relate to:

1. The teaser
  2. Them expanding their demographic

Step-sequencer, analog filters, DSP resonators, effects… all in a compact black box

I get it(I don’t really) but there seems to be a hint that it’ll be something aimed in conjunction with non-electronic instruments

I somehow feel this thread is losing momentum…