New 12 channel midi controllers I sell and make myself

Hey, somebody suggested me to post this in here as maybe more people would be interested. So I created this new company account to post this instead of via my personal account. I’ve been selling midi controllers for a year now and the latest addition to my collection is this beast (at least it is in my opinion :slight_smile:)

I already have quite some variations of midi controllers available , even one that’s almost like this. But for myself initially and after enthusiastic reactions soon also in the show I will be selling this controller too. It would be great to control my Elektron gear (my Syntakt, Digitakt, Heat FX) all at once with just one controller :slight_smile:

This one has 12 tracks (you could refer to as 12 midi channels, but it’s fully configurable) with a led button and 8 pots per track resulting in 12 buttons and 96 potentiometers. So it looks a lot like the Faderfox PC-12, but with even more controls and definitely cheaper (although of course not as feature rich as the PC-12).

The controller with this custom case, all electronics inside (based on self designed PCB’s) and the full assembly is done by myself. So its fully my own designed and build controller.

It has OpenDeck (see Configurable features · shanteacontrols/OpenDeck Wiki · GitHub) on it which is OpenSource software I’m allowed to use on these devices and which you can also use to make your own midi controllers. Might be well known to many of you already.

Not sure if I’m allowed to post links in here as it goes to my own shop on Etsy, but Google is your friend I guess :).

Looking forward hearing your thoughts on this controller which is not for sale yet as I’m doing some final testing but it just feels great already playing with it on my iPad and other gear :slight_smile:

See my Instagram too by the way for a few more pictures!

12 Likes

Just looking at your Etsy. I could see myself getting a BB-XL at some point, which looks to be the same as this but with 8 rows of 12 pots instead. Would be pretty great as Octatrack channel strips.

What is the knob spacing measurement? It’s hard to gauge how much room there is around each one.

Its indeed nearly the same, this is just the horizontal version of that one. So depends on what you need most; more tracks or more pots per track. This horizontal version will be slightly more expensive.

Spacing is very small (on purpose), only 20mm between each pot (so therefore the buttons I put on them are micro buttons as well (like on the famous Befaco eurorack modules), because with those most fingers will still fit perfectly between the knobs :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can have one account on Elektronauts, can you please choose which you will keep, then we can fix the visibility of this topic one way or another

One option available at our discretion in such circumstances is renaming your existing account to this name

2 Likes

Ah great one account is fine! The other account is older but didn’t post much there so keeping only this account is fine. I can contact you via PM?

1 Like

I’ll PM you and we can settle what to do and re-list accordingly

1 Like

They are looking nice! I imagine a smaller one of these would go well with DT+DN

These controllers are indeed very often being used with Elektron devices as they pack a lot of features which are very well accessible via midi.

1 Like