MPC Thread : MPC Live - MPC X - MPC One (Part 1)

999 € for me as well i confirmed :wink:

2 Likes

If i’m not happy with it i will offer it here at the same price so rather to get back to the store someone could have it at the original price. it’s a test for me… i tried OT, Toraiz and i will keep one… don’t know if it will be the MPC Live for now… i guess it should be exactly what i need but in practice… sometimes there’s a difference with specifications on the paper :wink:

I will send it shipment include for compensate the opening parcel. Normally in 7 to 14 days i will know if it suit my needs

5 Likes

Mine’s expected to arrive by tomorrow night. Anything specific regarding using OT & live together for MIDI sequencing ext gear anyone wants to know that I could test? Can’t wait to try this :evil:

2 Likes

I might end up in the same boat after some time with the OT vs Live thing. Or I might just think fck it and go all in and learn to use them both. Waiting patiently to hear something from Red Dog Music but looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with the Live too when you get hold of it!

1 Like
  1. DL the software, ilok auths etc
  2. copy my old MPC2500 progs, samps ands seqs in
  3. copy a bunch of wavs/aiffs in
  4. make midi programs for my gear with the software editor, mapping relevant CCs etc
  5. start sequencing a bunch of stuff + H9 + heat resampled back
  6. to be continued…
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going back to Maschine, etc

Price went up here aswell, and with that my interest in MPC live.

Seems the main interest in live for some was the price, more than what’s actually on offer. Tho In contrast to competition it’s still the best option as far as I can see. So… as annoying as it may be, and I do sympathise if you missed the launch price, if your in the position that you could find cash for it before, the extra surely doesn’t take much more saving?! If you genuinely wanted it in the first place that is.

It’s a bummer to pay a bit more for anything, but it’s also pretty much the cost of a weekend out with ya pals … not that I get to do that much these days… :blush:

Money is not the case here…AKAI should’ve announce that this was the launch price and after they would change it…That’s just bad business!

2 Likes

Anybody tried these ? worth it ?

http://www.akaimpc.com/mpclivevideo.html

I agree if that’s what happened, as in it was a plan, but nobody knows that and never will. I was under the impression they where under selling it before tbh, and thought it too good to be true. Turns out the price wasn’t to hold. :confused: but further than that it’s best to jus let it go imo rather than get down over money.

what’s the point in cutting your nose off to spite your face? : )

Wow you really partying with your pals!200€ on a weekend…I prefer to spend these 200 on a weekend in a nice hotel near by the sea in Paxi with my wife :stuck_out_tongue:

It was just an analogy that came to mind, :blush:

Tbh I don’t get time at all to party these days, bar a couple of festivals. Tho 200 on a weekend for anything is surely standard … in fact you’d probably spend much more out with your partner, I wasn’t including food… :wink:

I wouldn’t sacrifice time with my Mrs and daughter for all the new gear in the world tho :sunny:

1 Like

No, i can afford it but i agree with Yorgos on this =)

Sorry for you dood : ( Hopefully they drop the price again or you manage to save a little more towards one down the line.

Now it’s all cleared up tho and we’re all totally fully aware of the mundane details of how much things cost, i hope we can Get the thread back on a “music making vibe” for those that are still interested in this dope product… :musical_note:

1 Like

So I checked and the shop I preordered from in Berlin will honour the original price.

6 Likes

Just got a text my preordered MPC is ready fro delivery in Copenhagen today.

3 Likes

I just picked up my MCP live in Copenhagen, i got it at the Pre-order price 980 Euros.
EDT added pic to compare size with Elketron box standard…its f…ing huuuuge

15 Likes

Imagine the X! Congrat and have fun. :sunny:

3 Likes

Proper velocity sensitive pads FTW!

1 Like