MonoLogue

Right. Who’s getting one? And does it sound better than the Minilogue? I kind of think it does.

23 posts were split to a new topic: Korg Monologue

Boring…next

I mean who gives a shit if it’s analog. It’s not a moog, doesn’t sound like a moog, doesn’t even really sound analog.
Give me a modern digital synth that can create some weird wacky and twisted shit. That’s what I want. Crazy digital fm freakin madness. Arrrhhhhh
I’d take a second hand virus b over this any day of the week. Sounds as analog and can create sounds this can only dream of.
Anyway rant over just taking my meds…sorry you can carry on now with discussion of the new toy

5 Likes

Could you please scrawl this onto a postcard and mail it directly to Elektron HQ

3 Likes

I mean what are we men or prepubescent boys prancing around in skinny pants?
Lets get serious around here :tongue:

2 Likes

Wow can you believe it?

This thing has an LFO with BOTH high and low speed. They are so generous giving us both those speeds.

Next level stuff right there. Head is spinning. Mind blown. Unfrigginbelievable

I’m not super into it myself, but it’s fun to see people being dicks about why it’s not cool.

It’s a $299msrp brand new analog mono! What more do you want??

Some of you might do well to spend your money on a few therapy sessions to figure out what you’re really upset about.

1 Like

Yeah I know.
My opinions are like farts, so hard to hold em in.
When one slips, everyone’s gunna know it and at least one person’s gunna leave the room.

seems like you are the one being a dick about it… considering you instantly resorted to personal attacks while other people are simply debating the merits of some new technology…

did they hurt your feelings or something?

@panelist @invisible_acropolis

Please cut out the insulting comments.

Talk about synths all you want but personal insults have no place here.

1 Like

It wasn’t directed at anyone really, just a comment about misunderstood frustrations and gear. But you know, internet.

Its all in good fun Pete, maybe you could lighten up a bit? maybe we could learn to let some stuff roll off our backs? maybe not take everything so seriously, grow a sense of humor and that sort of thing?

maybe?

This is actually useful because it allows for finer resolution of control

It’s too much work to manage threads that go off topic or degenerate like this one did

The worthwhile contributions to the topic can be added to here …

1 Like

Yes it is best synth I have ever seen

1 Like