Missing waveforms on 1.10

I’ve just upgraded my Heat to OS 1.10 & now the waveform that I had when I adjusted the Filter / EQ settings for frequency & resonance has gone. Now all I have are the dial images, which are not very helpful.

Is there a way to get those waveform displays back? Or is this some trick to get me to upgrade to the bigger screened mk2, which presumably has those waveforms?

What “waveform display” are you talking about? Are you talking about the box with the graphical representation for the FREQ and RESO?

3 Likes

Yes, that one. It’s missing for me on 1.10.

I just have two circles like ENV and LFO in your screenshot. So 4 circles on this display only. No waveform.

You’re not alone, I have the same on my AH.

Annoying. Is there any plans to bring them back? I’ve submitted a ticket to Elektron to see what they say.

This is what support said:

The missing graphical representation of the filter / EQ settings is a bug, and we’re working on a fix. I don’t know yet when the fix could be available.

In the meantime, I suggest you downgrade to 1.02 to get this functionality back. Just download the OS from our site and send it to your Analog Heat just like you did with 1.10.

2 Likes

either they had a huge important deadline to ship the firmware , or ‘it didnt matter’ , ship it anyway.
it couldnt have gone un noticed , unless they didnt actually try it before releasing…

:frowning:

at least it still turns on and works … presumably…
good luck when overbridge 2 ships , thats when this forum will erupt and we’ll see if they’re properly prepared to QA their releases and fixes.