MD 909 released - (909 & 303 DrumPack for Machinedrum)

Hi Everyone,

The MD909-UW V1.0 DrumPack has now been released.

909 modeled analog drum sounds with 303 emulation for the Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1.

Sounds of the legendary drum machine meticulously recreated using internal Machinedrum synthesis.

(Digital samples are used for the hats and cymbals.)

(Recording from MD Outputs, no effects or compression)

For more info and downloads:

http://www.valerrecords.com/

[ The webstore has just gone live this evening, please contact me directly if you have any order/download issues. Best used with Safari, Chrome or Mozilla ]

Enjoy,

• Justin
6 Likes

Nice!

But site seems to be down

Sounds good, but site dosent work!

site down

Site up again.

purchased! :joy:

Purchased! Looking forward to it…

Purchased! Just in time for a house track I’m working on. :+1:

Tnx!!

when my MD comes in im all over this

These are great. Definitely purchasing!

Fake, this is not for downloading but buying….

purchased!!
curious bout the 303

what is minicommand live firmwire??

please continue!

incrediible, beautiful. thanks for the share … community spirit for the win. delectable sounds. extremely pleased to hear a lot of MD synthesis is being used.

Thanks Justin just snagged it, Nice little gift for those not caught up in the Ritm hype…

You have the option of nominating your own price.
This could be any, or no amount.

As an artist, I’m sure you will want to attribute value to your own work at some point in time too.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!

Many hours of work have gone in to this project, and i’ll likely continue to support and update it from time to time.

I think you’ll get a lot out of looking at how each of the individual sounds are programmed. There’s quite a few tricks in there that you won’t have seen before.

I apologise if the web server is flaky, there’s not much I can do about that. You’ll just have to keep retrying.

what is minicommand live firmware??

The Minicommand Live Firmware is a project I was working on last year.
It separates and stores MachineDrum Track/Pattern data on the Minicommand in to a grid/slot system (Like Clips in Ableton).

It allows you to load tracks from different patterns on the fly, in a live performance situation.

You can store an unlimited number of tracks on the Minicommand’s built in SD Card.

It’s essentially feature complete, and functional. I just haven’t had the time to release it properly!

• Justin
1 Like

Great work Justin thanks.
Kick and snare on these kits is superb.

I’d be interested in hearing more of the 303, if anyone wants to share. Never much cared for the 909 (tho it sounds great here), but I always need more 303.

Purchased!

downloaded the firmware today and i will testit this weekend. seems like an interesting method for the md without +drive (wich i own)