Maschine MK3 and Kontrol Mk2

Wow! New units look fantastic. Very tempted to get both the keyboard and upgrade to new Maschine. On phone so a pain to link but now live on NIs page.

Now to keep fingers crossed the software gets this audio tracks soon

2 Likes

They do look great.

And I just bought a Komplete Kontrol S61 a month ago :cry:

Great time for upgrades :wink:

Overview

Maschine MK3

Kontrol MK2

That’s the sort of shit that usually happens to me!

Seen some folk selling their studios for silly money - ÂŁ350 on eBay!

The new Kontrol looks fantastic. Could fill a very nice gap for me while I’m torn between Live and Maschine. But that new MK3 just looks amazing. Always said if you’re my MK1 if they added screens. My poor credit card…

Tell me about it!

The new Maschine looks nice enough but I’m not so interested. However the Kontrol MK2 basically seems to fix everything I’ve been using the MK1 just long enough to realise I wish it had.

MUCH ANNOYING.

Anyone want a good price on a lightly used MK1 S61? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I knew it… always something happening when price drop that much. Looks good and Soundcard onboard on Maschine is definitively something to make, nice they make it… Good idead also to make Keyboard and Maschine as multi-screen hahaha they will sale more combo that way.

But no standalone. I knew it too… if the contrary happened i would have been very impressed by NI to take that road and probably try it and maybe buy. That said that’s a good updgrade it brings the Normal Maschine form factor a step evolution and make it more like Maschine Studio… which everyone wanted when Studio is released with our normal Maschine ! That big screen for Mixer and Arrangement (song mode) is so nice to work with. Very Great. Design is closer to Push even more but hey… Great Job NI

I’m wondering if in 2018 they will bring a Maschine Studio MK3 with 1 Midi IN and 3 Midi Out + bigger IO soundcard
and the signal will be probably Maschine MK3 + Komplete Upgrade at insane Price OR Maschine MK3 + 10 Sounds Packs for FREE :joy:

But Maschine MK3 with all at 599euros regarding price is fine.

1 Like

Sorry to those who just bought one of the previous models recently. That was almost me.

I had been planning on buying a Komplete Kontrol S49 or S61 Mark 1 for about five months, reluctantly waiting because I was preparing to move from Germany back to Australia and didn’t want to transport a full size keyboard. I finally arrived in Sydney last Friday night, and I was ready to buy a Mark 1 first thing on Monday morning. Cash in hand, I ended up making a last minute decision to wait for a couple of weeks until I get my next paycheck. Now I"ll be getting a Mark 2 on day one, and couldn’t be happier. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i bought push about 6 months before push 2 was released. the update was so significant that i gladly took advantage of abletons trade in program to get a push 2.

1 Like

I still have mk1 settling dust. Still i cannot decide to get rid of. mostly me to lazy

Give us Reaktor hardware already, ffs. :yum:

9 Likes

Maschine’s fun! Looks rad

This looks great! Have been eyeing a Mk2 for ages but this is the push I needed to commit. Going to jump on this!

http://www.nonlinear-labs.de/

The C15 is a quasi “Reaktor-in-a-Box” type of device. The guy who invented it Stephan Schmitt invented Reaktor. It’s not the full Reaktor suite but it has a lot of the Reaktor DNA ( esp. Spark and Kontour) .

Sorry for the ot.

3 Likes

So next Push will have an audio interface then. :cb:

4 Likes

Yup come November. I’m spoiled at having an 8 in 8 out sound interface though.

1 Like

Cool.

But Im thinking more a euro module with saved Reaktor ensembles and pots and cv inputs to integrate easily into your rack.

Or at the very least a Nord Modular Gx type thing.

Back ot: good looking kit, this, tho.

1 Like

It looks like a nice piece of gear - with the built in audio interface, could be a good option for a portable laptop setup.

All works off usb power too which is a big plus

1 Like

Well congratulations to Native Instruments, Maschine Mk3 is going to sell like hot cakes.

1 Like

Exactly, couldn’t ask for much more really