Let's meet up for collaboration

Interesting idea! Would be great if someone can put together a map which shows location of members interested in jamming together :grinning:

Yep. Quite frustrating, too. I’ve yet to be found after all these years. I’m beginning to think my friends never liked me.

2 Likes

Bit of weird coincidence but last night I dreamt that Elektron ran a competition and the prize was to bring a number of winners from around the world to collaborate at the Elektron head quarters.

6 Likes

Essen is the capital of boardgame, for French players.
I’ve been to the Messe twice already, and my wife is totally a boardgame addict.
Our most recent acquisition is Queen Domino, I believe. And we are playing the second season of Pandemic Legacy, that is half way towards role-playing games. We totally dig it.

Anyway, I might return there one day :slight_smile:
Maybe next October. If it’s the case, I’ll get a few Elektrons in my bag, for sure :wink:

1 Like

Manchester UK here :slight_smile: Im down!

@ebk OK you and theianscott share the same city. have you ever met in a music store or something?

I’m in Mtn. View, California. I hold “open electronic improv. sessions” the first Wednesday of most months, here in the heart of Silicon Valley. Hit me up in PM if you’re interested.

1 Like

+1 for Berlin.

1 Like

Portland, OR. Also down for collab.

Asheville, North Carolina here. I’m a busy boy with work and kids and Octatrack but I’m down to play! I do mostly live sampled musics with physical drums, flutes and beatboxing but I’ll play to whatever genre you want :slight_smile:

Goa then Bangalore for next two weeks! Then Sri Lanka :smile: Beach Jams with battery packs anyone? Sandy encoders…

1 Like

@PeterHanes

This killed the vibe of this thread :frowning:

Happy new year Montrealers !!
Spring is coming ! (-:
Meeting in a park soon, tasting beer and getting to know each other?
(preferably at the weekend)…
Cheers!
Éric.

2 Likes

:rofl: no it didn’t man just keep goin, I’m with you all in spirit where ever you might be!!

ugh. once the war is over and i may cross the border legally …

2 Likes

Was reading a thread concerning musical procrastination last night. was good to realise one isn’t alone in their continuous low level frustration. it also reminded me that i’m most productive when bouncing off others. Perhaps not in a full “band rehearsal” setting but swapping and progressing ideas etc. Im i’m margate at the mo. SW England. would be great to start flinging some ideas back and forth if anyones based between here and london…

Portland, Oregon…
down to make noise.

1 Like

I live in Bologna in Italy, the city of the oldest university of the world; definetely interested in collabs if you are around even for few days.

I know about a tool called Storymap JS which is quiet easy to customise and make your own map; I’ve done a few for my historic research but it can be used for lots of other purposes

Often thinking it would be nice to just jam and talk gear on a saturday or sunday afternoon here in Amsterdam Area, NL.

Busy life, lots of friend to chat about football with, but no one with a Digi or an MPC. Or even better…a studio. :grin: