Izotope Ozone Elements 8 deal - Free with a 1$ purchase (Now expired?)

This may be of interest to someone here:

removed link as i believe it has expired.

Spend a dollar(or more if you want) on a plugin and get Izotope Ozone 8 Elements free.

Seems a good deal, I use Ozone Elements 7 so will give this a go when I get a chance and report back :smile:

3 Likes

It’s worth noting that this is specifically iZotope Ozone 8 Elements, as they have “Elements” versions of a lot of their products.

Good deal!

2 Likes

What he said lol, should have made it clearer :crazy_face:

Fixed it, thanks Scot

1 Like

I quite like what iZotope are doing lately. RX 7, Ozone 8, and Neutron are all nothing short of miraculous.

I had my doubts about the new Master Assistant when Ozone 8 was announced, but it is actually a very helpful tool.

1 Like

Ok we are good to go

I was the guinea pig and it works :slight_smile:

I bought a glitch plugin for ÂŁ5, figured I might as well buy something I might use lol, but theres others for a ÂŁ1/$

I got a ÂŁ50 plugin and ÂŁ100 software for a fiver, happy days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks for the headsup

Izotope regularly has discount campaings for licence upgrades, so this oughta be a good way to get my foot between the door.

1 Like

They certainly do. I bought/upgraded loads of stuff on the cheap during their sale last month. :slight_smile:

Would it be too rude to ask what the discount code is so that we can avoid signing up to their newsletter for the xth time? …probably… :slight_smile:

The codes are unique to the buyer so only work once :slight_smile:

1 Like

puuuh, saved me from myself there :wink:

1 Like

I got some modular fx plugin, quadrant was it called? had FM & granular modules etc… for 5€ and got the Ozone 8 elements for free! Thanks again :nyan:

Almost went for those 1€ plugs but they didn’t look like I’d ever use em… Never can have too much modular FM :loopy:

Cheers

2 Likes

I was the same, figured I’d not use the 1£$ plugins

and you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Niiiice. I was planning on getting TDR Limiter 6 anyway.

1 Like

Have it up and running and alls good, nice improvement over the previous version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too I did as you guys did and now feel good I did it. what a day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bargains always good. I’m not keen on the mastering process, prefer to make tunes so this is a quick and easy way to make some improvements, then get on with making more tunes :smile:

2 Likes

Me too - it looks pretty wild. Maybe something fun to have when I only have my laptop. Couldn’t pass up the deal on Ozone Elements. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Looking forward to A/Bing the Ozone 8 maximizer against the Sonnox limiter v2. Perhaps using both in tandem, with both doing only a few dBs of limiting, will sound better than using either of them alone.

I now have both Ozone and RX elements. Pretty much the only stuff that I’d want from their Neutron plug is the masking meter system, hoping it will find its way into Neutron elements in the upcoming versions… That RX 7 advanced sounds crazy though!

1 Like

Good stuff, should be fun to do that.

I think Izotope are trying to trap us though, lure us in with Elemants and then hit us with the big guns like RX7 - Gateway drug!!!

1 Like

It is. Ostensibly a collection of correction and repair tools, it’s spectral effects also allow for some really cool sound design.

EDIT: Keep in mind though that RX 7 Standard is much cheaper and only pared back a very little from RX 7 Advanced. Advanced gives you Ambience Match, Dialogue Contour and Dereverb, De-rustle, and Dialogue Isolate, Center Extract - all useful for post-production tasks - along with Azimuth control, EQ Match, Loudness, and Leveler modules, plus multi-channel support.

Good stuff, to be sure, but most of the coolest things (such as spectral de-noise, spectral repair, music rebalance) are available in the Standard edition.

1 Like