It's Here!

Discuss technical issues here instead please, this is a thread about the News of its release

It’s legit! Currently annihilating a soft piano with reverb, removing all those pesky dynamics that get in the way.

4 Likes

This has probably dissolved any last vestiges of my resistance to getting an Analog Heat…

4 Likes

Im thinking about, but never used OB.

2 Likes

I can report that creating an Audio Effect Rack in Ableton Live and mapping controls to the Macro commands ABSOLUTELY RULES. The possibilities here - Christmas came early!!!

7 Likes

Looks good in Light Theme too btw :wink:

8 Likes

I have used it quite a bit to make patching the A4 and AR a little easier. Not as much as an audio interface, though, as it’s a bit weird with Cubase sometimes. Still, it’s fantastic even just for creating sounds… I imagine it’ll be just as brilliant with the Heat - now I just gotta get one!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: OB 1.15.0 Issues

Wicked. This is my green light to upgrade to Sierra :blush:

Merry Xmas everyone!

Happy beat-making!

1 Like

The mini keyboard and pads are a very welcome addition!

Something I wonder… will pattern changing ever be available in OB?

It already had this - send notes to midi channel 16 on the Elektrons to change pattern. Think it’s from C-2 and up iirc, I could be wrong about that.

I love the UX design so much. I’m a graphic design student and Elektron is having such a huge influence on me. Great work!!!

1 Like

finally :smiley:

Just bought an AH to celebrate this

:3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron:

:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e::heat:

4 Likes

Enjoy it, it’s a marvel

Thank you sir! It’s going to be a warm christmas this year :cb:

Still struggling with the saturating/overdrive aspects of the unit (haven’t found a good input level), but so far I am loving the resonant hipass paralleled with the dry signal for blooming out the low end. Sound hella good!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: OB 1.15.0 Issues

A post was merged into an existing topic: OB 1.15.0 Issues

no midi clock via usb!!??
are u f#@** kiding?

luckly i got a bitstrem3x
so i used it as a midi to usb merger

Great stuff!
Heat and Logic Pro X works well on first try. This bodes well :wink: <3