And the librarian feature!!!

Nothing ???

:rage:

2 Likes

Does this means that Logic Pro is full supported?

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe no reason to say… but the manual is really nice. In hardcopy and digital

I’m also looking forward to an editor/librarian feature. It’s pretty much the only reason I would like to use Overbridge.

Discuss technical issues here instead please, this is a thread about the News of its release

It’s legit! Currently annihilating a soft piano with reverb, removing all those pesky dynamics that get in the way.

4 Likes

This has probably dissolved any last vestiges of my resistance to getting an Analog Heat…

4 Likes

Im thinking about, but never used OB.

2 Likes

I can report that creating an Audio Effect Rack in Ableton Live and mapping controls to the Macro commands ABSOLUTELY RULES. The possibilities here - Christmas came early!!!

7 Likes

Looks good in Light Theme too btw :wink:

8 Likes

I have used it quite a bit to make patching the A4 and AR a little easier. Not as much as an audio interface, though, as it’s a bit weird with Cubase sometimes. Still, it’s fantastic even just for creating sounds… I imagine it’ll be just as brilliant with the Heat - now I just gotta get one!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: OB 1.15.0 Issues

Wicked. This is my green light to upgrade to Sierra :blush:

Merry Xmas everyone!

Happy beat-making!

1 Like

The mini keyboard and pads are a very welcome addition!

Something I wonder… will pattern changing ever be available in OB?

It already had this - send notes to midi channel 16 on the Elektrons to change pattern. Think it’s from C-2 and up iirc, I could be wrong about that.

I love the UX design so much. I’m a graphic design student and Elektron is having such a huge influence on me. Great work!!!

1 Like

finally :smiley:

Just bought an AH to celebrate this

:3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron::3lektron:

:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e::heat:

4 Likes

Enjoy it, it’s a marvel