Is there a table with starting frequencies of the kicks?

Hi!
Is there a table with the frequencies that correspond to the different values of the pitchenvelopes starting point within the kick machines? I am not sure whethere those are fixed values or values relative to the tune of the kicks (which would be great to have tables for as well) in which case obviously I would need intervalls and not fixed frequencies.

Cheers,

Jens

1 Like

I have something like that for the MachineDrum but I nether see something like for the Analog Rytm I guess the only way is to use a computer with a spectrum… and make it

Hi,
I was asking about this before but did not get an answer at that time. Is there any table available which shows parameter values of the rytm and the key the according sounds are in? mainly bass drums but also the other instruments. When working hybrid I analyze in the daw and tune until I am in the right key. Now my hearing isn’t that correct to detect the pitch spot on and a table of tune to frequency converter was really really. helpful as I am really in the mood for just jamming and not use my daw before the thing is nice and I start recording.
Any help greatly appreciated.

I don’t know of any table, but I often turn up the overdrive to hear the pitch easier, then adjust from there. Sometimes you need to use the LFO fine pitch trick to get the sound in tune. Once tuned, just dial the overdrive setting back to where it was originally.

4 Likes

Always have a guitar tuner nearby when you do percussions design :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel really stupid that I never thought of that…

I had similar table for octatrack somewhere in my computer. I can try to find it at evening, but I’m not sure it is compatible…

awesome pro tip :slight_smile:

recently purchased a Pitchblack tuner for bass, going to try it on the Machinedrum just using individual outputs when required. would be nice if it works.

Hi guys I’m just started today this post, I will make this finished for every Kick machine today and I will generate a PDF in the file section of our super cool Elektronauts forum

Cheers hope you find it useful

2 Likes

Full TUN Table is linked for download as excel and Jpeg in the thread post in my precedent message. Cheers