Introduction of myself, Boney

Hello folks,

I am Boney, proud owner of a MM and recently(read: an hour) MD. I haven’t done much with the Elektron gear so far; not anything that can be tied to a solid evidence at least, but spent a heck load of time just digging deeper and deeper until I am totally lost and simply walk away with a grin and an enormous ego. Temporary it is…

I am also not a new member here though I am only able to communicate just now, considering that I am nut under the influence anymore.

Since I couldn’t find any thread which gathers people under so they can say crap like this to introduce themselves, I decided to howl under this one. Most of the places I’ve visited welcomed the idea of an introduction before conversing in any topic so I’m just getting it out of the way. Also being mannerly, I guess.

The society today urges us to-hehe just kidding.

Anyway, I am well behaved and easy going, pleasure to be around and got no goals or even aim. I just explore possibilities and try to find that sound in my head.

I also can not possibly express myself briefly even if I try my best.

P.S. I got myself a MM like a year ago or something. I don’t remember the exact date because I have blank spots in my memory bank. So… I don’t know, seemed relevant somehow until I started typing it out…

P.P.S. I actually do not try to find the sound in my head. I don’t know why it came out like that, impulse maybe. I just like to make pretty sounds that tickles my fancy. I got some sounds in my head but I already hear them loud’n clear and got no intentions of reproducing them. So scratch that part… And sorry for editing this post 2nd time, won’t happen again.

Ahah, hello Boneybone and welcome to this place, I hope you’ll feel well :slight_smile:

Get yourself a Soundcloud account and put some sounds there !!
I love this crazy Mono ! I have it for only a month but I love it :heart:
Wonder what you come up with while pinching her little t!ts knobs !

They asked Picasso if it was true that he could see a picture in his head and reproduce it . Hes answered - " What’s the point of reproducing what I can see in my head already ? " :slight_smile:
Welcome to the playgarden :joy:

Welcome Boneybone, MD & MM are a formidable combo, enjoy :slight_smile:

welcome !

http://tarekith.com/assets/machinedrum_tipsandtricks.htm
check this out :slight_smile:

welcome to the forum … hardly any rules here… .
.That phat pad

.but on a personal level: dont add fuel to the fire

welcome on-board Boneybone, enjoy your journey :slight_smile: