Introducing Octatrack MKII

Don’t forget if it doesn’t work, we’re going midi loopback!
I want someone to check though, just in case… :totes:

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted it to do that, I had no idea.

1 Like

That’s news to me! :grinning:

It’s in the manuals!

4 Likes

Well, I spotted it on launch day for OTmk2, yet somehow I missed it for my 3 year old Rytm!

1 Like

Not holding out much hope for this latching fill functionality being pulled across from the Analogs given the key combo overlap

edit : thanks @openmike (below, for new method from manual … I’ve just realised there was no conflict as I was confusing Yes with Up anyway, doh!)

2 Likes

It’s got another method:

[quote]If you want to latch FILL mode, press [UP]+[DOWN]+[PAGE]. Press [UP]+[PAGE] to unlatch FILL mode. [/quote] :thup:

1 Like

another welcome addition to the Octatrack hotkey carnival :robot:

3 Likes

Is this true, I couldn’t find the source
https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22218426_1611769532209476_1595545188104048774_o.jpg?oh=db73db36b7dcae6745c7167d7edb01df&oe=5A86C18C

It’s straight from the mothership, Elektron.se

1 Like

found it, NICE!

I know what I am doing tonight

I think Oct 6 is just the date of the announcement, that the os will come “soon”…

1 Like

Let’s hope there are worlds apart in subtle differences ;D

3 Likes

I hope someone does some (From Square 1) videos on this thing. Looking through the manual, I’m lost, LOL. But I’ve never touched one of these before. I’ve seen some of the Cuckoo stuff, but it doesn’t seem like he starts from the beginning. I’d like to see some MKII tutorials hopefully

No conditional options on recorder trigs.

8 Likes

OK, midi loopback it is then… :smile_cat:
Thanks for checking…

Here’s the official starter tutorials from Elektron for mk1…
The underlying methods and pretty much most of it will be the same with mk2 besides some button shortcuts…

3 Likes

Ah, too bad. Though still thrilled.

Thanks for checking!

2 Likes

Prototype 25!

That’s got to be fun playing with the prototypes and watching them grow!

Brings a tear to my eye, thinking of them growing up

1 Like