Introducing Digitone

Where is that information from? Is there any source to back it up? I don’t think so. But it’s not like it really matters as long as it sounds good.

I was considering trading my AK back for an A4 MK1, but the thought of a Digitone+AnalogHeat in a paired stand will not leave my mind!

1 Like

okay. cool. I’ve just been waiting to grab a digitakt and i probably will. Never even thought of changing the faceplate. I would just love to change that Func button to the same colour as digitakt, haha. Whatever.

Just take my money.

The link below takes you to the guy that made the face plates for the older machines. Its real cool to see what some color changes can do. I have a hobby CNC machine at home and might try my hand at making some plates out of acrylic.

https://www.dickmalibu.com/

Also, the digitakt is stable outside of extensive midi use. I sequence two other synths via the midi but keep things pretty basic - mostly just note triggering.

I was only addressing this statement. Taking a few minutes to check out the manual, it was really easy for me to see “how accessible the interface is.”

The way the encoders respond? That’s a totally different topic imo. If they respond how the Digitakt’s do, then I’m happy (which I’m assuming they will).

You know what they say, if you can’t stand the :heat: , get out of Elektronauts… :smile:

I like what it does to stereo digital sources.

2 Likes

Having owned a Yammy FS1r a couple of times I think Heat would bring some fantastic qualities to FM synthesis. The FS1r was just too much of a slog to get on with but DN + AH is bound to equal huge potential.

1 Like

Do anybody know if there is any shops who got Dn in stores allready ?

Are you norwegian? Just guessing by your name. Pyramid sounds have them on their page at least.

1 Like

Yes , Norwegian . i know that Pyramid has it , but it isn’t in stock 2 or 3 weeks. Guess i have to wait.

Yeah, I think that is pretty much universal. You might give dlxmusic a call and check when they’re getting it, they seem to have some secret line to Elektron.

These aren’t stands but the Elektron protective lids :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldn’t help it- I couldn’t resist. I placed an order for a Digitone. Should ship out on 02/24 :heart:

Well done, Elektron- it looks brilliant

10 Likes

Ooh, been meaning to get one and this gives me even more reason…

some more insights here.

14 Likes

Yeah, i ordered too just a Minute ago. Sold some gear for it.

Where did you order from that you got a ship date? I did sweetwater and they didn’t give a date…

Musicians friend.

I had some backstage pass points rounded up(from when I bought the Digitakt)(go figure) so I got mine for about 695

Granted- I will not receive any candy with my order- so perhaps you will ultimately win with Sweetwater)

1 Like