Introducing Digitakt

I’d be very interested to compare an ESX with a DT too - while I usually go to the EMX first for fun drum sequencing, the ESX is still my main sampler.

1 Like

What could purify, lighten an octa to make a Digi ?? I think it’s a synthesis of the three products Elektron (ot / a4 / ar) but in addition light
To have 2GB, what inspires you what type of sampler?
Nice sequencer for 590E…it’s enough for me !(!)

So you are triggering the AR with your e-kit?

I had Esx1, the comparison is interesting indeed.

What are we going to do with this thread for two more months?
We need more to chew on…
Or come up with some games…:wink:

@Ess, Throw a dog a bone?

5 Likes

Oh yeah like blurred menu pages to guess ! :disappointed:

2 Likes

-Iki- tak- digi- booo -

2 Likes

Filter page of course !
https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/1/6/168c84112e304f3331648090ecddd5092283899c.png

Yes. I use Loop Loft drum kit samples, then via midi trigger my Rytm from my Yamaha DT Xpress.

Hmm… Well, I would like to point out that the GUI on the NAMM unit is not the final version.

First of all, the parameter for the sample page is still being worked on (TBD!) and it will look nicer, like the one on the product image above. I’ve been putting a lot of hard work into making this GUI friendly (more icons, visualizations), non-cluttered and eye catching. Hope you like it!

As for when there will be more videos, demos, audio - unsure. Set your expectations for April though.

17 Likes

It is expected to arrive in April already. Do we really have to wait so long to get some first Vids about it? :slight_smile: Not that i cant wait but i really want to see some use of it; whether it is the final thing or not. Because i wanna get an idea if i need this thing and if i need it i need some time to save up some money. Would be bad if Videos arrive not before April when it is expected to be released in April as well. Would force me to wait longer; and if its cool i dont wanna wait! :smiley:

1 Like

btw: Will it have a Performance Mode? And does this allow you to assign MIDI-CCs from the MIDI-Tracks? This alone would be a “must-have” feature for me - because thats what i miss on the OT ! :slight_smile:

what does it mean

:panda:

Settings and Sample

3 Likes

Gotcha. We’ll try!

2 Likes

Like these others gear is it possible to make fillin tricks ?

:musical_keyboard:

Yes. Same sequencer features as Rytm.

:panda:

13 Likes

Very nice knob !
Good design logo

:cupid:

Tee shirt or bag will be nice with it on ! Maybe
i will buy it god willing

Woof!

The BR bit reduction is it vital for the next update? Would not it be more attractive to replace it with a time stretch that could handle a sample in the manner of a battery riff?

Or something like that

Optimize the main parameters: TUN tune / FIN fine tune / LOP loop

…To make a better treatment of the sample in chain,and allow a more fluid groove