Introducing Digitakt

If the sample/track has been modified is the original still in the +drive and if so what happens to these samples when saved as a pattern?

Theyā€™re saved as a sound.

2 Likes

So do these modified sounds have a path to the saved pattern?

Seems that way. The patterns on this seem to act as kits as well. Coming from the Rytm, I DIG THAT!

Looks like sounds are copied automatically when loaded to a pattern

1 Like

Yes I also noticed this in the manual but my question is when you have modified the sample and now it becomes a new sound how is it named or identified if it is saved as a pattern only?

1 Like

you can export individual sounds to the +drive, and import them from there into patterns. Itā€™s in the manualā€¦

Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m asking

ok?

UPS just updated the status, and the package is now in transit! Expected delivery is this friday! :smiley:

3 Likes

Completely off topic but his live set in Amsterdam was amazing the other day. Blew my socks off!

1 Like

If you check face book a dude got his today

Iā€™m looking forward to inventive ways of using the midi channels, because i donā€™t have much hardware (only a volka sample which iā€™m looking forward to now being able to use an advanced seq with). Iā€™m sure Iā€™m in the minority, but I donā€™t find a table full of gear and cables sexy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep UPS just updated me too. Expected Friday and Iā€™m here in the U.S.

4 Likes

mine on Monday ā€¦ glad that it happened now ā€¦ unfortunately not before the weekend

1 Like

Iā€™m in germany ā€¦ and it receives Monday ā€¦ just because of this lame holiday ā€¦ I have to work anyway

Hi, wondering how you retrig machines on the MNM that donā€™t have the option?

All good thought I missed something in the manual

The other day when I went to RobotSpeak there was a modular jam going on, and to be honest all the wires and cables made me feel anxious . I used to have the 909/303/606 set-up and playing out was just nerve racking. Mind you having it all set up in my basement with a system was sooo funkyā€¦ These days, I just want to pull a couple things out of my backpack, and make some funkā€¦Which for years now has been a laptop and DJ controller.

I do have a bunch friends with really sweet gear that I plan to visit, hook in and sample. Under the right circumstances.:slight_smile:

You right man I just woke up hella bitter

Itā€™s all love though. Iā€™m just not a morning person lol

2 Likes