Introducing Digitakt

Simon can you elaborate on this?

5 Likes

Yeah I can see DT as a totally valid solution/tool for a lot of people. Just for me personally I feel like id get more out of es2+microgranny+Beatstep pro than if I added a DT to my OT. Seems like for what I do that option would give way more variety in terms of ui/polyphonic options/storage/alt sequencers to elektron/different fx etc. I can see how anyone fully in to the Elektron sequencer and not hindered by the limitations would want to stay in that place tho and keep it in the family :wink: Neither is right or wrong just coming at it from different angles/needs. FWIW I donā€™t really feel like I want to buy anything at atm, waiting to be wowā€™ed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ConTrAdiction = Conditional Trigs Addiction

9 Likes

Still no new update from UPS, and tomorrow is a holiday, so friday seems to be the earliest theyā€™ll show up. The Heat arrived one day after Elektron mailed the notification.
Iā€™m not very good at waitingā€¦

3 Likes

Anyone notice the screen is more yellowish in the sonick state vid?

I think it looks cool and look forward to buying someoneā€™s secondhand Digitakt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Btw its crzy how much OTā€™s and Rytms are on the market atm

it looks like it can have audio through on the sonicstate video

It shouldnt be us deducting from third party videos. They should tell us what the matter is.
I mean they were pretty good at hyping things up but now they are diving away.

yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve been watching eBay for an OTā€¦ Just waiting for the right deal.

Agreed, It was always billed as being a simpler entry level machine and interface etc. Yet it still ticks numerous boxes for me and I really like the improvisation/live aspect of it, however I preordered 2 days into launch. :yum:

@axs, i couldnĀ“t disagree more !
iĀ“m no fan of elektrons business strategie in any way at all.
but your post is full of bull.hit. sorry

it starts that a MPC has no P-locks and is thus for most uses and most people shurely no contender to anything elektron ( MPC user myself)

in fact would a MPC and a digitakt pair quite well together if not exeptionally well.
all sequenzing from the DT ofcourse :wink:

1 Like

As stated in my post, this was just my interpretation of events. So calling it bullshit is a rather mute point.

btw. Audio thru works !
clearly statet in aboves sonicstate Video.
not unimportant !

1 Like

agreed, sorry ! but you took it kind of too far :wink:

Iā€™m selling mine at the moment., UK and EUā€¦

Would be cool to add send/return fx to the audio thru

vid unavailable now??

ā€œOur sincerest apologies, but we have been asked to delay the release of this video by Elektron. Donā€™t worry, it will be back soon.ā€

2 Likes

But my kids are finally quiet enough for me to watch it. Aaargh

2 Likes