Introducing Digitakt

haha! That reminds me of when I introduced Jan St Werner of Mouse on Mars to cEvin Key at a show once. I have a German friend and I asked her before hand how to pronounce Jan. She said I was thoughtful by doing that. BTW, she told me it’s pronounced “Yun”.

2 Likes

:grin:its always the weird places that has great service. Plus they are the only ones that have Priority shipping, everyone else seems to have Fedex or UPS for deliveries.

Now this i didn’t know. Very interesting Simon!:+1:

1 Like

Just FYI I think you can get devices repaired in Los Angeles if something ever comes up…

1 Like

Ok, thank you for clearing that up so quickly Simon.
Cheers!

1 Like

yeah you can… they are very helpful in the LA downtown office.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered on the 20th after watching the Sonic State youtube overview and was still able to get in on the first batch through Sweetwater here in the US. I know that the :3lektron: says they are sold out on the first batch, but it seems that Sweetwater placed a large order in advance and are still taking first round pre-order slots. Also it was $649 US

1 Like

Sadly they never reply to my support tickets

:nej:
Maybe try calling them?

1 Like

Yeah thats my next move. Gotta get my OT repaired. Broke one of my encoders at a gig! :cry:

A slot playback mode would be amazing and make up for the lack of slice. It’s looks really nice how you can currently chop different parts from your sample recordings. Would be nice to be able to play more than 8 sounds without having to program them manually to a step. Not sure if I’ll be able to avoid the Digi once there’re in stock in Canada. Looks awesome!

2 Likes

Yes! This would have been a nice feature to have.
I’m probably still going to buy a Digitakt though.

This is a great video, sounds so good

2 Likes

this video sealed the deal for me… i’m buying one.

1 Like

Simon, a massive thanks for being so responsive and upfront today on the forum. Everyone has so many questions, great to see you guys putting people’s minds at ease.

7 Likes

Digitakt is running through my mind like a hundred roaches crawling inside my skull.

4 Likes

Can you control synths by midi through usb with the DT? I’m thinking this would be nice to pair with the Modor NF-1 mini if you can. Also, can you sequence program changes with the DT?

Wish it were on the their website, but the Digitakt has stereo inputs, but is it not able to handle stereo samples? I’ve read it can only use mono samples, but has stereo inputs.

@Ess Can we preview(Funct+Yes) the sample in recorder while we playing the sequences? so we can listen together and trim it for layering/pitch etc…

If only that had been answered 100 times here already.

2 Likes