Introducing Digitakt

No p lock on midi? So no trig conditions on midi channel? And no midi channel to send midi information to an fx channel

1 Like

there is p-locks and conditional on midi, Simon just said it again a few minutes ago :expressionless:

4 Likes

Does this mean it is not possible to play a track with external keyboard and store the played chords into the MIDI track?

To get chords, you need to manually configure offset for every note entered into the MIDI track?

2 Likes

I didnt understand… now i see

1 Like

Can’t hate on the Swayze! RIP

2 Likes

New stands are coming for the Digitakt and AnalogHeat. Details can be found in this thread:

Thanks!

This is going to banana’s controlling iPad apps

1 Like

That’s to bad that it’s USB 2.0. Would have been nice if it was USB 3.

1 Like

can someone pls explain to me wt is the meaning of patching MIDI into itself? is that you can use the midi channels in digitakt to control & sequence audio tracks back to itself, so you can trigger the same step with different samples in the same time in audio & midi channel for layering? coz i dont know wt Simon means the"lovely layering"

There is enough bandwidth in USB 2.0 for this application.

6 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Overbridge side discussion from DT thread

You know, the various videos of Superbooth. There is no video of them together :grinning:

1 Like

The Digitakt is slightly smaller than the Heat. Approximately 10mm of a difference. Which is why the plastic lid was loosely fitted on the Digitakt at Superbooth.

Not true. They are the same size.

6 Likes

Hi Simon, just signed up to chat with the rest of the community GAS-ing for the Digitakt. Can you give us any information on roughly how long it will be before the second batch of Digitakt’s are available if we were not lucky enough to score one of the originals? Right now it seems I am #18 on a list of 15! Thanks!

1 Like

Second that question. Is it possible to play it polyphonically with an external midi controller? Does it have Midi Learn like the Octa?-:wink:

Oh, I love me some FM!
I bet you can get some really tight and accurate modulations, due to the LFO and filter being digital. Digitally-controlled analog (AR/A4) is great, but not as “pure” as digital on digital :floppy_disk:

1 Like

Slightly, according to the specs of the Analog Heat, dimensions are W215mm x D184mm x H63 but Digitakt’s dimension read as W215mm x D176mm x H63mm. Those small measurements can make a big difference.

this pleases me

3 Likes

(according to mail from from my supplier) First shipment is due in june, i hope some of the users that goes to Elektron tomorrow for the digitakt demonstration in Gøteborg will uncover more news.