Introducing Digitakt

thanks for the headsup you all ! RE: auto Normalisation
…you´ve got me cooling down, hehe :wink:

yes, auto normalisation within a resampling process is something etirely different,
nevertheless i´d might prefer also there to have it as a usersettable option and not as something fix predetermined

Digitakt. Not optimistic about new Twin Peaks tbh.

2 Likes

Can I opt for a mashup with Cooper smashing his head into the mirror repeatedly asking “How’s Hector?” instead?

4 Likes

When is the next batch available? :blush:

Ok so digitakt or Blade Runner 2047? :slight_smile:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blade Runner 2049

My local dealer has just moved back the expected delivery date by 10 days, probably based on the fact that they didn’t receive DT today as originally expected.

Any chance we will get videos of midi and the final features before the units hit the stores? I’m pretty sure I want to order, but I need to see the full feature set first.

1 Like

My guess is you might see them simultaneously, but not before. With the pre-order having sold out so quickly I’m guessing Elektron is eager to get the machines into the peoples’ hot little hands.

Bax says “in 10 weeks”

That makes me a sad panda :cry:

So is there a date confirmed for first batch? I am in first batch at my dealers, but whether they get first batch from elektron is a whole nother story I guess

My dealer reckons they will get them in on 16 May. It’s changed once or twice (by a few days!) since I ordered - and currently new orders are showing delivery at the end of July on their page.

No idea if that is based on anything or just their idea of ‘mid May’. Come on Elektron, I am so dying to see the manual and the midi sequencing!

its hard to know. some dealers come across as authorative on the date, but then the dates keep changing so i get the feeling its still not quite decided mibe.
thomann are sayin 31st may.
bax 10 weeks.
gear4music 25th may i think (i could be wrong & it might have changed again since i was talkin to em)

:slight_smile:

I would guess you guys are getting info from sales people who probably are not getting their info from Elektron HQ. They are likely looking at purchase order due dates that buyers enter or some other internal system info that the buyer sets.

Signed,

Buyer for a living :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yep sounds about right. we live in hope but

1 Like

Hope is key! I have one on order from the company I used to work for as a buyer (in a different industry now). They did not order any from the first shipment, so they are being told mid June for theirs (mine). I still speak to the buyer directly.

im kickin meself for not buying direct. i was trynna save a few quid.
which in the end i failed miserably at :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here :frowning:

I’m getting a great deal from my old job, but I don’t even care at this point. I just want it lol.

1 Like

Drums from the deep says June to me now. Could be, I’m not in the first batch. But I’m in some kind of June batch, at any rate.