Industrial Bass Music- Rytm/Reaktor

All RYTM except the chord synth, the pluck sounds and a few percussion sounds coming from Reaktor. 2 Dual vco tracks. Let me know what you think!

5 Likes

Really nice sounds in there - this has a real horror movie feel to it. Good work!

1 Like

That distorted kick, is that the RYTM alone and it is easy to get? Nice track, I enjoyed it. :thup:

1 Like

Thanks for listening! Everything is from the RYTM and Reaktor. Not sure if you mean the actual kick or the bassline that’s pretty percussive? Actual kick is the hard BD machine. The donk percussive bass that you hear pretty isolated at the beginning and the acidy synth that comes in midway are samples from my MnM run through the RYTM filters, OD and fx. Other than that, no post processing for individual sounds, just some master eq and compression. I had an fx send going to an analog delay and chorus on the board, but that’s just for the Reaktor stuff until the very end.

1 Like

The actual kick, I like it. :ok_hand:

I think I need to.start saving up for a Rytm as I like to have control over my drum sounds and it seems to be very flexible.

1 Like

yeah, the RYTM is a beast. very powerful low end

1 Like