I created This track using only my Voice + Digitakt

Heya Elektronauts!

Back with another video. Just loving the hell out of this little machine and want to share my enthousiasm yet again. In this video I create all kinds of samples with only my voice as sound source and create a track from it. It was a fun challenge and I’m actually very happy with the result.

Let me know what you think of the video. I have a lot more ideas for videos with the Digitakt, so any feedback from this great community is very welcome. Enjoy! And if you did I’d really appreciate a like on youtube. It helps :slight_smile:

If you want to subscribe to my channel for more, click here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=davemech

Cheers,
Dave

14 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Very nice indeed !
That’s a lot of tweaks to get this final result ! Inspiring …

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to hear you like it. Will keep going with creating videos. These particular videos take a lot of hours to create (also because of me being a rookie and not very efficient yet in video editing) so will do these every now and then. Couple of tutorials coming up for sure, and some jams maybe.

Are there any specific things any of you would like to see in a video? Like explanations of how I go about sample mangling for instance?

Perhaps this would make for a good video? Really hone in on the 90s nostalgia audience :smiley:

(Check the topic thread for the reference)

1 Like

Haha :slight_smile: Cool idea !

1 Like

Great work !

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: