E-RM modular whip with Digitakt [was: Https://www.e-rm.de/modular-whip/

Would this work with the din sync output to send clock pulses only to my modular ? I want to use the Digi with my modular witjout having to buy another midi interface. I currently have a disting with the midi breakout so I use this however I can’t use it then for anything else while it’s doing clock duties. I want to do this without a computer so I can go on the road without carrying extra stuff.

https://www.e-rm.de/modular-whip/

I have exactly this cable to connect my Analog Rytm to the modular. I tried it with the Digitakt and it works perfectly. Keep in mind that you need a way to trigger “reset” in your modular setup, this is only possible by hitting the “stop” button on the digitakt or analog rytm. No problem when working in the studio but in a live situation this can be difficult. But for any other business the configuration is nice. Just switch the Midi out in digitakt´s setup page to “din24” and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Thanks I will get it then. I’m going to send it to a clock divider or multiplier with reset. the midi thru port can be configured for din sync too