How to assign control input to a different track?

Managed to do it yesterday, but today the only values are from the bd channel, selecting the track doesn’t change the contents of the destination selection

Ok, found out by trial and error, you can change it by pressing down an encoder to change the 13 tracks (fx included). Now the thing is that when u change patterns to a new one containing different values for the control destinations, nothing changes, still the last tweaked is applied. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Sorry for asking, but what control input?
MKII-thing?

Maybe he means how to select performance / scene destination tracks?

If so, Track + Pad and Function + Pad for selecting the pad / dest

yes, mkII has two control inputs which can be set to expression pedal or cv input, and route that to four separate destinations with separate amounts, kind of like a performance macro per kit for your feet and / or modular.

1 Like

Bringing this thread back up, because my MKII Rytm is incredibly glitchy when trying to change the Control Input (track)Destinations. I get error messages and there is no rhyme or reason when trying to select which track the control input applies to. Can anyone help?

one press of the encoder A-D changes the destination track(BD, SD, …, FX), and then turning it chooses one of the parameters which is affected, but it was never empty here, every modulation defaults at BD vol.

Pushing the encoder doesn’t do anything when in that menu. Once i enter the parameter settings by turning the knob, if I press it it glitches out. There’s no easy way to change the track.

What OS are you on?

Most recent OS

Clarification: Press A-D encoders straight down (don’t twist) repeatedly and you will cycle through the 13 tracks.