How can I see how much free storage I have?

Awesome, thanks!

Don’t forget the AR in the process…

5 Likes

Is there any progress by now?

There’s a fresh new tool that arrived yesterday , dig brought recent digitakt area to find it.

It’s not from electron but works well even at this early stage.

It’s been 6 months, it can’t be that hard to implement?

This is such a basic feature, I can’t understand why it’s not implemented yet.

Now you can:

Okay, actually it shows you how much you’ve used, not how much you’ve got free, but good enough, I hope.

6 Likes

I don’t know, i’m still waiting till later in the year. 11 days to go… come on Elektron.

I just tried this web app - worked perfrectly over USB for my DT 1.04 - allows me to see how much space I have used so I can fill her with samples for the holidays!

Somehow it is the right place :thinking:
And you should do more customer relationship like this!

I did,
their answer was i should return it :joy:
Just a question of backing it up :wink:

This is a shameful failure. It’s basic computer convention, no one else fails to implement this fundamental design parameter. Even children in U.S. middle school computer labs understand this rudimentary aspect of computing. Sweden’s educational system is one of the best in the world; vastly superior, light years more advanced than the U.S. were I live. There is no reasonable excuse for this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

… Anyway, they added that in an update a while back. You can view the +Drive storage on both the Digitakt and Rytm nowdays.

7 Likes

That de-escalated quickly.

3 Likes

Off with their heads.
Heads roll
Checks recent update
Looks round for glue and sticky tape to put heads back on.

Whoops.

2 Likes

I’m not even supposed to be here today!

7 Likes

Does anyone know the storage space size? Thinking to buy the sample from mars drums but not sure how much can thrown in there?

Ok, google is telling me 1gb

1 Like

Is this still the case? Has the function been added to see how much space is free?

Yes.
Settings > System > Storage

3 Likes

You open Transfer, connect your Digitakt. On the upper left hand side, it says Digitakt and the version of the firmware installed. On the upper right hand side, you can read the percentage of free space and the amount of free MB left.