Hands on sequencer

As much as I enjoy the OT2 Sequencer I’m interested I’m getting something more hands on with a display I can see what’s what. Needs conditional trigs and other goodies which allow me to make composition in multiple machines which evolve in real-time. Considering
Polyend seq ( no cond trigs I believe)
Deluge
Not sure what else, appreciate any feedback

Look into a cirklon sequencer or squarp pyramid

1 Like

I would recommend to read the entire thread … maybe you find some useful information there, we are discussing some alternatives …

Octatrack as a sequencer for multiple synths

Faderfox SC4 fits the bill, for something compact. I have one for sale if you’re interested.

Display wise you’re probably not gonna beat an MPC X, as many outs as you’ll probably need and a big ass screen. Very hands on with all those knobs. Doesn’t do probability but I doubt you’d miss it much working MPC style

+1 for the Cirklon. Its hands down the deepest sequencer available and Colin is constantly adding more features.

The screen is excellent and the key layout is very coherent. Probability events and AUX tracks for some crazy sequencing.

Its a long waiting list but worth the wait.

Cheers for the responses I will check these other units out and work with OT In meantime.