Free Soundpack for A4/AK with FM & Oldschool Sounds [Link in German]

Hi,

as you can read from the title I’ve created a free Soundpack for users of Analog Four and Analog Keys. Here is a video demo: https://youtu.be/1dCoEw0U9W0

You can ‘‘purchase’’ this Soundpack via DVD-Lernkurs.de (http://bit.ly/2mNPoVH) because it’s the plattform I recently released a german tutorial for the A4/AK.

I hope you enjoy the Soundpack :slight_smile:

Best,
Kai

11 Likes

Lovely. Not being a German speaker, and barely being able to speak my own language to any kind of understandable level, I am unsure which words are the ones I need to take notice of in order to download…

3 Likes

Good sounds you got working there, sir! I’ll definitely grab my decoder ring and download that when I get home!

@0:38, how did you get your hand on Autechres sysex files? :wink:

2 Likes

you have to create a profile in order to download the file, i gave up before that.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to host it for a bit, or could he just post a WeTransfer link or something? The video is great.

4 Likes

Ahh man, that sucks!

Thanks for the heads up.

Nice one Kai,
Not sure what the procedure is to download your fine work, but it’s proving impossible at the mo.
Any clues would be gratefully received.
Cheers.

1 Like

For all non-German speakers:

1. Follow the provided Link
  2. Press “Als Download kaufen”
  3. Press “Zur Kasse gehen” either on the top or bottom of the page
  4. Press “Registrieren”
  5. Enter your name and E-Mail-address, press “Fortsetzen” (continue)
  6. Enter your town (“Stadt”) and Postal Code (PLZ) and country (Land), press “Fortsetzen”
  7. Check both boxes and leave a comment in the field below about how people shouldn’T be forced to sign up to get great synthesizer patches, or something about cats.
    –> Preferably use German cat facts from this list: http://magazin.deine-tierwelt.de/haetten-sies-gewusst-40-fakten-ueber-katzen/
    Seriously, it is going to freak those guys the hell out ;).
  8. Press “Jetzt kaufen”
  9. Find the hyperlink “Meine Downloadartikel” and press it
  10. You should find another hyperlink labelled “download” on this page

And you’re done! Congratulations, you’re now a German Citizen and bought a flat in Kreuzberg.

9 Likes

Fantastic work my friend. Well done.

Danke mein liebling :wink:

1 Like

Tried, still couldn’t get it to work. Can anyone download and upload an easy to click link? Happy to hoist it myself ir get a WeTransfer link sorted for it if someone sends it to me.

1 Like

Super sounds Kai!

Thanks Kai,
that sounds really nice
I managed to download, despite knowing no German
Just hope I didn’t sign my life away or anything clicking those boxes!
Cheers

OK I’ve uploaded it to mega

Should be fine, although I’ve done it via my phone.

https://mega.nz/#!mNUzkSgD!qRJBGo4fYJiSYUA2tirGQqkt-Nhjuwp8DEXt7CiKFws

3 Likes

I’m sure the community spirit is where this hosting initiative started from, but one might say if the OP wanted it one click away it could quite easily have been put in the files section here … we can only presume it is hosted in this way for a reason, so i’d imagine that without their permission to host it elsewhere the OP may not approve of this move … having said that i think the thread title should have been explicit about it being a download suitable for german readers only, because there’s every chance some unsuspecting users have already signed up for some other spam

I’d suggest you contact the OP @neonslut and see if he minds you mirroring his content that way, albeit we appreciate the intent was community spirited, seems fair to point this out

1 Like

Hey @twinnpeaks, I’ve uploaded it to Mega for those struggling with the German web page, and the subsequent instructions.

If you would like it taken down, say and I’ll do it. As @avantronica rightly said, it’s in the spirit of community.

2 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for my late reply!

First: thanks for your great feedback! Makes me happy :smiley:

Actually I totally forgot the download process could be quite difficult for non-german speakers so in this case it’s ok to download it from the link NeonSlut posted it.

Feel free to use the link OR the webshop. For me its better that german users download it from the webshop because they can recognize my A4/AK german tutorial as well :slight_smile:

Best Kai

6 Likes

Cool. I’ll make the link downloadable again.

Thanks for putting this together.

1 Like

Dude! Excellent work with this pack! The sounds and patterns are opening my eyes to a whole new level for the A4!

Do you have a PayPal? I want to throw a donation your way as gratitude!

3 Likes

Hey Ryan,

I sent you a pm :wink:

Best,
Kai

1 Like