First time posting

New to the board and first time posting. I have been a Monomachine owner since 2004 and actively using it since. In the spirit of this I thought it would be fun to share some music I have made with it and say hi.

Been through a lot with this lil machine. I have literally had to dump water out of this unit after an accident in the woods during the winter and yet it is still working. What a tank.

6 Likes

Thanks ya weenies

1 Like

Lovely stuff!

1 Like

Hi pselodux! thanks :slight_smile:

What other gear did you use? I can hear some lush reverb and samples in there

These are almost entirely sfx60. Aside from Twista vocal on the last track which were samples stored on an Akai s2000. Sampler was triggered by the sfx60 and audio routed to the inputs.

Really got into a flow of making single instruments that utilize all six tracks, sample it into the Akai, then trigger those samples from the Mono while routing the audio through it as well. The detail kind of explodes.

Also ran two tracks of reverb panned hard left and right to get a nice stereo situation. Also some other tricks to get much more sustain out of the reverb.

This one I have no idea how I created and lost the patch in the great disaster of accidentally deleting memory without backing up of 2010.

1 Like

Nice reverb techniques! Are you using delays to extend it? Sounds so lush, as good as the Digitone reverb.

I need to get into doing this as well…

Yah delays sometimes if it smears nicely. Or sample the reverb and setup cross fades which seems nuts but the result can be really fantastic.

It’s almost like the MnM actually has a good reverb!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

All the verbs need love

Sorry I keep finding more good sfx60 tracks to share.

2 Likes