Elektron please fix the MIDI out from freezing the effin' Digitakt

I’m not going to send in extensive bug reports and waste my time trying to hunt down bugs which cause my digitakt to completely lock up just from sending clock and one midi channel for one synth. If sending in bug reports are required for me to get a functioning machine I will be sending in a bill for my services to the company. If nobody at Elektron can recreate this misbehavior of the digitakt or care to acknowledge it and make known to public I will go out of my way to let as many potential buyers know the problems with this machine, in fact already have told two potential customers. This is a pretty decent product but it’s def not a must have for having fun with music and def not the best workflow.

The digitakt has locked up countless times while sending out basic midi notation to one synth (tested with several different synths) and has actually caused my Yamaha V50 to lock up and cause the screen to go blank forcing me to do a complete factory reset to the V50. In the 7 years I’ve had that no hardware sequencer or daw has caused that to happen. WTF?!?! Would be really nice if elektron posted warnings on their page (or anywhere) of the potential threats digitakt may cause.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.04 : Bug reports