Elektron at NAMM 2018

Is it an SU700?

1 Like

Tumbleweed…

1 Like

If there’s something you will see a meeting on IRC Channel with a lot of people and during the NAMM 2018 just when the discovery will be made you will see if this post is QUIET… Elektronauts 404 and instability for a moment until things get more quiet again :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah- this post has been addressed way back on comment #35. By Monday, or as early as tomorrow, promos will be posted

So nothing from Elektron at Namm?

Imagine if Elektron came out with a bunch of mini-modules like the Volca series.

and then . . .

It would be BOOM indeed.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that very same thought😀

Elektron will most likely announce something at NAMM- the signs, they suggest it

1 Like

It’s more like a girl flirting heavy with you determining the response you’ll get when you make a move- and boy, could I use the love of a new box

1 Like

Unless they’ve dumped their teaser approach I’m becoming pretty skeptical about anything new being announced. Won’t stop me keeping fingers crossed for that MnM refresh mind you!

1 Like

Elektron has finally banished those dodgy teasers, so reckon we will see something new

What do our detectives make of this? :wink:

1 Like

waaait a minute, that isn’t a dark room full of programmers tirelessly getting our Overbridge ready

4 Likes

You don’t see that orange mega modular in the back with a multi-core patch cable?!

1 Like

Preparations in full “effect.” Come on do you guys need it spelled out for you? It’s a new effects unit.

6 Likes

I don’t think they’re announcing anything … Just showcasing the mk2s and maybe betas of OB + new firmwares

1 Like

Oh dang, I thought Namm was over the weekend, but it’s next weekend.
No wonder it’s been so quiet. DOH!

4 Likes

Perhaps they’re announcing multiple digi-units?

Analog Hoove

Digitone - Digtal effektor

1 Like