DT bug reports - OS 1.01

This is a confirmed bug. Will be fixed in next update, or so I was told.

1 Like

Try Function - Yes.

1 Like

I can’t upgrade my Digitakt. When I open C6 to send the file, it just says “Could not allocate MIDI out port” and the Digitakt just waits. I’m on Windows7. Configure does nothing, literally. I used Elektron Transfer as well to no avail, for the Digitakt appears on neither MIDI In or MIDI Out, only says Microsoft wavesynth.

EDIT:Nevermind, figured it out. Quickest upgrade ever.

While loading samples from the +drive
Happened once, reboot and it was fine =)

2 Likes

I really enjoy my Digitakt, that arrived yesterday. I noticed a few things though:

• Knob resolution is sometimes to “jumpy” and i can´t exactly dial in a value.
  • FUNC (ctrl-all) sometimes is not working at all with certain demo presets.
  • Display is showing “shadows” (ipened already a ticket with support for this).
1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introducing Digitakt

Function + yes

1 Like

could replicate it now! it happens if you press “FUNC” while the countdown for “BANK xx: Choose Ptn” is still running. Everytime! And since we have to press “FUNC” a lot on this Digitakt its a big thing i assume. Will file a Bug-Report now.

4 Likes

jumpiness is fixed in 1.02 apparently . .official word elsewhere

Are you Sure? The OP1 OLED doesnt have this. And other OLEDs i have used neither.

1 Like

Simon said the ghosting was normal, or in other words, that’s where those particular screens are typically at … not ideal, but not a lot can be done to change it I guess … it’d drive me crazy initially too, but i’d get used to it knowing there was no solution (like the patchy contrast on the analogs)

IS? Presence?

2 Likes

I think this happened to me when I loaded samples and the ram got full. Has 126 samples in ram and tried to load 2 more.

1 Like

Getting quite a few crashes when sequencing midi… And the digitakt is master, not slave. Can’t really say what does it but I lose a lot of pattern changes, even when I’ve saved the project. Might be some midi loop thing. Trying now without midi in cable if it’ll help. Anyone else experiencing random crashes?

Thank you everyone who said Function and Yes…

Works a treat!

1 Like

I identified that while in Mute mode, press PRN then Func and you get stuck in Pattern change mode.

Another one : tap tempo puts you in Global Mute mode.

1 Like

Got the same error trying to load a sample, it was a little scarier in that it took a few tries for the unit to boot again.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen a lot

1 Like

My first trig doenst work, the lights flash. But it doesnt respond to pressure.

Its such quite a bit, guess I’ll need to pull another ticket.

Edit: I also cant run a test mode becasue its on the first trig