Dreadbox Medusa

That is totally insane.

1 Like

Dayyuuummmmā€¦

I thought this was going to be a monosynth? Thatā€™s a whole lottta oscillatorā€¦ and 3D expression keyboard.

2 Likes

Word!

1 Like

Sweet jesusā€¦

1 Like
5 Likes

Dreadbox Medusa > Malekko BFF

imo

1 Like

Sound locks! Patch memories! Five LFOs!

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a filter FM knob, and it looks like osc 1 & 2 can be used as modulation sources. Thereā€™s a mention of oscillator FM as well; maybe itā€™s in the menus someplace.

Iā€™m curious if the wavetable oscillators can be used as modulation sources too. Thereā€™s a ā€œdigitalā€ button next to that FM knob.

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious of the physical dimensions.

1 Like

You can maybe kind of get a better idea of the scaling from these pics. It seems like itā€™d be similar in size to a Beatstep Pro to me.

And two paraphonic modes.

This thing does look good.
Any idea on price?

Edit: just saw 999 euro

Check out that link; it says 999 euros. Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s with VAT figured in as well, and that theyā€™ll end up being $999 or less in the US.

Seems like a pretty good price

1 Like

I also want to know more about its sequencing capabilities. Itā€™d be nice if it has the ability to sequence some external gear as well while sequencing its own synth. Itā€™d also be really nice if it could be used as a polyphonic sequencer for external synths.

1 Like

No audio yet?

I wish. Iā€™m fiending over here, if you couldnā€™t tell. I want to be first in line for preorders.

1 Like

This ticks a lot of boxes.
In fact ticks them all I think
Hybrids are so good

3 Likes

Yeah, this one is a true champ. I love how Dreadbox synths sound, and canā€™t wait to hear some digital oscillators with those buttery filters.

This thing is going to sound so good guaranteed. Polyendā€™s involvememt brings all of this to a totally new level.

Look at it. It just looks too damn sexy. I donā€™t even know if I can handle how sexy this thing is. Iā€™ve never said that about a synth before.

2 Likes