Disarm All : A subliminal challenge

Hi guys,

Of course, you’ve noticed it thousand times.
Each time you hit “No” button on the main menus for Playback, Amp, Lfo, Effect 1 & 2, you get :

“DISARM ALL”

Apart for its useful and pragmatic use, this rhetoric choice has been first, of course, maturely and deeply thoughtful by Elektron team. Of course, it is an Elektron subliminal & philosophical message.
First, you hit “NO” : a kind of resistance.
Just after, you get “DISARM ALL”. An invitation to a salutary action.
Disarm harmful people, disarm war hitself, disarm revenge, jealousy, disarm temptation of agression.
Please, explain to your children, let them play with OT as soon as they can read.
Thank you Elektron. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fucking disarm all, I spent a hour or so wondering why the fuck [record + track] wouldn’t record anything…

1 Like

You lost me at “Hi guys”.

Yea i don’t get it, what’s the issue? It disarms the one-shots… And “Yes” arms them. So… Yea…

For those who are confused, the OP is inviting us to consider “Disarm All” as an enlightening moment. They are not trying to resolve any technical issue.

1 Like

Haha thank you RitualAudio ! It was indeed modestly planned to be both philosophical and humorous , but appears to fail and have been received as quite obscure and incomprehensible !
Surely my fault ! :wink:

1 Like

Yes did my head in a number of times, as i kept forgetting.

I still think I need an overlay with all those “hidden” button combos.