Digitone Patches

Yes I know I can make my own, I’d also like to purchase other peoples. I know about Cuckoo and Dataline’s packs. Are there any others out there? Am I correct in assuming eventually Elektron will most likely create some eventually?

I created a 128 patches bank. it’s ready since a month a least, just need to finish some tagging. I was wondering about wheel assignment but i think i’m going to pass that. Digitone is a beast, sounds incredible!

5 Likes

@glitched is coming out with a set very soon… Gonna be HOT

3 Likes

cant wait to listen what you have done guy´s!

@boboter bank coming soon too, can’t wait for that one! Previews on instagram sound great

5 Likes

The second part is great nice BoC Patches very nice made! :slight_smile:

Making patches on the Digitone is so much fun. So much different than any other FM synth I’ve had, but very addicting.

I’ll eventually release the patches I’ve been creating for free when I get around to it. Might look into making sound design video tutorials as well. Even tho the Digitakt is an amazing machine, I keep finding myself gravitating towards the Digitone.

1 Like

Hey! Stoked that you are looking forward to the sound pack. I don‘t know when it will come out but I‘m super curious to see/hear what others will do with the patches.

2 Likes

I’ve got around 40–50 patches made so far, soon I’ll grab the best 32 and save them as a little free pack. I’ll include some little demo loops as well, possibly also including stuff from my videos. I aim to sell packs eventually but it’s nice to give something away first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!
Soundpack 1 is complete! Just waiting on Elektron for acceptance…then I gotta do the demos!

You guys are in for a good experience if you get my first 128-sound soundpack for Digitone. A variety of stuff that will work with most electronic styles. I went easy on the wild, glitchy stuff; I think I’ll save that for the next pack!

8 Likes

HI!

Ready!

128 patches for Digitone

Thanx for your interest :wink:

Richard

3 Likes