Digitone is now shipping

The thought of running the DigiTone into the A4, and using an A4 filter, just convinced me that I must have one of these.
DANG, it’s all I can think about now.

1 Like

Does anyone else’s DN get very warm? I used mine for a couple of hours lastnight and it warmed up quite considerably, just sitting on an IKEA laptop stand. Granted, it’s late summer here in Australia and my studio wasn’t exactly cool yesterday, and the DN did cool down once I pointed a small fan at it, but wondering if this is a known thing or an issue with my unit in particular.

Yes to all of this. I still haven’t read through the entire manual yet, but have figured most things out without much trouble. I’m still not making anything serious with it yet, but just doing a few exercises to get acquainted with the sound pool workflow, etc.

I also realised it has completely destroyed my desire for a DX200 :smiley: … I very happily disabled the ebay alerts!

1 Like

After a 1st faulty unit I received my 2nd DN and it seems to work just fine. So much fun to play.

2 Likes

check out gear4music
ohh wow, only two left. so better hurry.
friday they´ve had over 20

In love with it such it really makes the FM experience lovely creating patches painless
tho I tend to go unison
I would def buy a pro box of digitone why stop here so rad

1 Like

I’m loving mine, I have it hooked up to my SP404SX, but the lack of sample manipulation on the SP is really making me miss my DT that I sold…
I’m uploading a little video of the DN with the SP now to YouTube, the DN has some serious bass

1 Like

Little instagram clip of the two together…

1 Like

My Digitone isn’t making any sounds at all - oh wait - that’s because IT’S NOT IN STOCK YET :cry:

2 Likes

I actually ordered one of those two last night, but the stock didn´t update after I placed my order. I figured this was gonna lead to problems, and surely enough I´d received an email when I woke up today, stating that delivery would be delayed by a month. I´m pretty miffed to say the least!

Juno has plenty in stock!

Same here, I ordered one when 2 were left. Now (a day later) I got mail it’s been delayed by a month. Going to call in tomorrow to cancel my order. I hope they just refund it without too much trouble.

i sold my SP404SX for the digitakt and my gawd im happy i did

2 Likes

yup i think im going to go that way too… cant justify dippinng into the savings for a DT so I’m going to sell the SP and a old computer i never use

1 Like

(:thought_balloon: get an octatrack :thought_balloon:)

8 Likes

yes im going back and forth

Same here :joy:

analogue haven appears to have them in stock, or at least so I hope now that I’ve already put in my order :sweat_smile:

true

1 Like

Ordered mine off Gear4Music when they had about 8 left! Just received it! 2 days to ship all the way to Singapore, super stoked. My previous Elektron order from Thomann took 2 weeks. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just ordered from Juno. £654 if you request best price.

2 Likes