Digitone is now shipping

I heard 31.03.2018 from my retailer. :frowning: Its somewhat a scam if they collect preorders, for units they don’t have, or don’t have a contingent.

marketing generation…
I WANT INSTANT REVENUE, even if the fully working product only ships in a year. Zero patience.

6 Likes

7 in Stock at guitarguitar.co.uk

Mine should be shipping out on Thursday!!!

5 Likes

I dunno. I just ordered from Musicians friend- so whatever the default is.

If I don’t get the extra screw- I’ve got a screw loose I can attribute to the DN

2 Likes

Ah-gotcha! No-I did not order that model. Though, I believe that model comes with a free t-shirt

1 Like

In stock at Andertons and Red Dog too!

Got mine today and I’m already in love, can’t believe how good it sounds. That arp and chord mode… probably my favourite Elektron box so far :heart:

1 Like

same!

I cancelled my order because of this. Mind you, it saves me explaining to my wife where the new box came from! :joy:

DN’s arrive in my home town tomorrow… very tempted :star_struck:

U gunna love it I’m sure!

1 Like

Just got a shipping notification for a ‘Digitone Regular’ :thinking:

2 Likes

TFW you order a Digitone and receive a MnM :smiley:

I’ve been thinking about how to spend the four MIDI tracks lately… Thinking of trying out a new lil ”Millsian jams” rig

Oughta be fun :loopy:

EDIT: egad, its working better than I hoped! This will be a new project rig for me… It’s like submerge-era D-tech in a box :ecstatic: :fire:

4 Likes

Ordered mine 1/30 from Musicans Friend; had a shipping date of 2/15. Today it changed to 2/25. Anybody else getting delays?

Perhaps it was for the next round of orders?

Did you check your email/account to see if you got a shipping notification?

Yeah. Same.

Yes, my backorder status changed in my account.

I guess we should have went with Sweetwater…

I’m a bit disappointed I have to wait longer, but I had some Backstage points I needed to use. It’ll be ok I think. I was totally expecting the date to get pushed back because these preorders often ship before their expected dates with Musicians Friends from my experience, and it was getting too close to that 2/15 deadline. I’m guessing it will most likely actually ship out a bit before that 2/25 date.