Digitone feature requests!

Skimmed through the manual and couldn’t find anything about a sustain pedal functionality through a midi keyboard(hopefully this makes sense)! Obviously it is intended to be sequenced primarily but having the ability to use it as a synth module in that way would be really appealing to me!

6 Likes

Random mode in arpeggiator

45 Likes

Operator fixed frequency mode

24 Likes

This and Slide

11 Likes

note slide!

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

Arp p locking indeed!!!

24 Likes

Did I mention parameter locking for the arp?

18 Likes

Env follower for audio input as modulation source.
If audio in can be used as frequency modulator for carriers that would be awesome.
Since I have only sub par knowledge in dsp/electronic I might be wrong, but I highly doubt this could be doable if not planned ahead at pcb level ?

7 Likes

Yes at least 1 env per operator is ideal.
I guess it’s up to the sequencer to try and provide the extra modulation required.
A shame there are still a few question marks.
Good effort overall though, probably the most interesting thing at NAMM

1 Like

Absolutely … :+1: Elektron

6 Likes

not!

import my own waveforms.

2 Likes

Has microtonality been discussed yet?

Like the Preen FM2 or the Korg Monologue?

I am a fan of Aleksi Perälä’s “Colundi” excursions.

13 Likes

Parameter slide and song mode please ! I agree on expression pedal, that would be cool as modulation source. (Now that i have one since yesterday ^^)

4 Likes

It would be really nice to have the option to bypass an audio input from the chorus/delay/reverb send parameters on the Master page. Currently, the chorus/delay/reverb send parameters affect both L & R inputs equally.

6 Likes

Everything evolve ! Elektronauts too now we make (it’s not new I know but still…)
a feature requests thread based on a pdf file… without to have the machine between hands

The world becomes crazy… it’s too fast…
…too fast :frowning:

Not to mention @darenager and I tell you that with a smile but you waiting for long time for something and you create a thread to give more work to Elektron ? hahaha :joy: well i see… are you a man of contradictions ? I like contradictions in ART !

3 Likes

^ Strike while the iron is hot :rofl:

Nice pic of the green triangle BTW :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve never intensely studied a manual as quickly & eagerly as I did the Digitone’s. I have the PDF open right now, while I’m at work, just so I can skim through it again & again every so often. I already know exactly how I want to use it, and have been imagining the different things I could do when designing sounds given its architecture.

7 Likes

AND I think it’s great I like that enthusiasm … I’m enthusiast too for the DigiTone. It’s more how I will afford the problem for now quite frankly :joy: already take AR MK2 and A4 MK2 on 24 Months so…

1 Like