Digitone 1.01 : bug reports

Also noting that even if usb is totally disabled in the midi settings the sound still occurs if the usb cable is still plugged into a running device.

The sound itself sounds like something is moving the predelay.

When recording in “Live-Record Mode”, note data was sent from an external MIDI keyboard (Keystep). Some (random?) trigs are recorded as lock trigs, although actual notes were played on the keyboard.

1 Like

Just received my unit - thank you Elektron! Here are few things I’ve noticed:

1. DRV in the AMP page has an audible click when moving from or to the 0 position (turning it on or off). Would be nice if this could be controlled to allow the drive to ramp in instead.

2. FLTR TYPE - would be great if LP4 could sit between LP2 and HP in the order they appear.

Can anyone else confirm this one, sound browser preview not playable from ext midi keyboard?

So hit func+lvl encoder to browse sounds

Internal keyboard plays preview sounds

Ext Midi keys play sound already applied to track

So every time I want to browse a sound I have to go from playing the keyboard to using the trigs.

Annoying when an ext midi seq is running

Edit: Autoch fixes this (default ch10)!

No problem here, even before 1.02

I’m very happy to say that I haven’t had a single click in any of my patches since todays update to v1.02! Well done Elektron!

6 Likes

Ok so I discovered another potential bug.
Midi clock sync not sending from sync port B.
Tried clocking keystep.
Works fine from port A
No response from port B

DN is master clock
Keystep is slave clock

Might be able to get around it by sending DN clock to DT then using thu on DT to clock Keystep then send Midi notes back in to DN through the in port

DN is set to not receive clock, set to send only.

That’s awesome news

This happened to me once so far but not again since
Were you touching the mod strip or pitch bend?
Or changing rate or any of the knobs on the KS?

Port B is midi thru so that wouldn’t work for sending midi clock. They’re called Sync A and B as you can also configure them to be din sync instead of midi in the settings.

3 Likes

i think, its cause midi B set to “midi” in opposite do “Din” is working as “midi thru” not “midi out”. it will only output midi clock if there is one coming to the in port from somewhere else…

1 Like

Thanks, so using sync b in DT should work

Thanks, I will pass the clock to the DT then use sync b on the DT to send sync to KS

Yep that will work, and Keystep out to DN in should also work, but could possibly cause a midi loop. Also with that setup you won’t be able to play the DT with the Keystep.

I actually just returned my Keystep as was having midi problems with it unless I used it as master clock.
Replaced it with the JD-Xi which is my master clock, out to DN and thru to Rytm so I can play both boxes on different autochannels.

DN out goes to a midi thru box which is connected to all my other gear, which will be perfect now that the midi tracks are fixed :grinning:

1 Like

Hopefully won’t create loop because recieive Midi clock set to off and send cc set to off.
Don’t need to control DT but if I do I will switch the note/send cc off in the DT and on in the DN
:+1:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitone 1.02: bug reports

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitone 1.02: bug reports

Digitone OS 1.02 has now been released, with several bug fixes. This topic is therefore closed to new posts.