Digitakt Unofficial Guide

Man, this tip is awesome. This made my live set life much much easier. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been getting into the copy/paste page, reload pattern shuffle, its handy for when you have a 4 page repeating pattern with no room in the sequence for a fill. You can either save the pattern with the fill page recorded and copy another page to the buffer when you play it or save the pattern without the fill then record it live and copy the page to the buffer. Then you can paste the page in when you want and quick reload to undo it, it works very well on the digitakt and lets you make changes during the pattern rather than at the end.

5 Likes

Close steps can be crossed in timeline with inverted microtiming settings.
Can be convenient if no place before in grid to put a Lock.T that avoid the next with a PRE false COND.

1 Like

ILfo going out of sync at max positive speed. Several technics to fix it, and this one is known by most elekton users.

Set the bpm mult one up and lower the speed to 32.00

Hope it’ll help mewones and some that want perfect timing in positive speed, without retriggering the lfo with trig locks or tweaking with negative speed, negative depth… as the result could be different than what searched depending lfo waveform

1 Like
6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions about Digitakt

12 Likes

Fkin A for the kill with this one

1 Like

Any chance we can get this as a google doc that can simply be updated by all, so we have a printable document… rather than 100+ addendums?

If not, I’ll spend the time to do so and link anybody interested to the .doc — once I have some time.

Thanks in advance!

— DRUMZ

11 Likes

Do you have to hold down the STOP button while pressing PLAY? Thanks so much!

This is really good. Will be testing in a bit. Great tip!

Could not find it here, so I post it (possibly it is already somewhere)

If you would like to have 12 trigs over one measure of 16 steps, you have to use this microtiming settings:

2 + 3/128
3 + 3/64
6 + 3/128
7 + 3/64
10 + 3/128
11 + 3/64
14 + 3/128
15 + 3/64

I.e., you can copy/paste:
2 -> 6, 10, 14
3 -> 7, 11, 15

9 Likes

This might help with understanding some trig conditions
NEI and PRE GraphPRE_NEI_ConditionalTrigs

2 Likes

RIP… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t see this in here already… time table for the LFOs that was posted on the Facebook group

6 Likes

Pop!
Very nice
Edit reason :noice

I found it alot easier to try another trick i found on here somewhere.

Set lfo rate to - 64 and sph all the way up.
When you do this your bpm multiplier tells you what rate you are at. 8x 8th note 16x 16th note etc

10 Likes

Hi - new here - I have a question about CONDITIONAL TRIGS - is it possible to use a trig condition to change the note tht is being played - say, changing a G to a C on bar 3:4, for instance? Or is it, as I suspect, only for the actual triggering of the sample? (To clarify, either playing or not playing a sample, not changing the value of the sample)

1 Like

No you cant set a condition for a note change. Only the trigger itself

You can put the note that you want in the next trig and then use microtiming to get them very close together. It works just fine this way imo.

1 Like