Digitakt Resets Parameters Automatically

Hello friends,

I start to like this forum more and more and am grateful for such a nice place online.

I have the Digitakt as main clock hooked up to Beatstep Pro>Drumbrute>Minitaur and TB-03 And A Waldorf Pulse II and for strings I use an old Roland D70 Which is 4 part multimbral.

Anyways I had to reset my project completely as I was facing a mute issue of which someone on this forum suggested, and it fixed it. So basically now I having a completely empty slate which is fine by me.

Im working on a track right now and it works fine but on reloading I sometimes find that for example the start point of my first sample has moved, or sample has changed. And also my reverb predelay every time moves towards a 2 o clock after restart and sometimes even without powering off.

Any idea how to print my settings the way I want or to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Bas

Anybody can help me with this?

I tried to clear the source page of a few tracks with long samples and everything seemed ok for a moment, but when I leave my unit on for a while the start, length and loop markers still jump around so then my sequence gets messed up.

I cant seem to find a way to save the markers or reset them and fix them where they are at. Also after restarting I have these issues and then also my reverbs pre delay gets offset quite often.

I could start another project to check but I have a feeling my unit is faulty… And I don’t want to ruin my current project yet…

When reloading a pattern, do the parameters return to the saved state and change after that ? If so, it could be a problem with the encoders. I have a faulty encoder on my digitakt constantly changing the sample source.

free random lfo ! lucky you.

1 Like

Lucky enough to send it for repair

is there anything going midi in to the digitakt?

1 Like

I just reloaded the pattern but it seems not to change, however would have to check multiple times to be sure…

Thanks for thinking with me!

Yes i have an old Evolution MK249 on the midi in port of my Digitakt. do you think that could be the culprit?

Maybe you are sending unwanted ccs from the mk? I would disconnect it an see if it still happens. Process of elimination, if you disconnect everything and the dt is still being wonky, you’ll know if it’s the dt itself.

2 Likes

You were right Jefones, I am pretty sure the midi controller was the little devil messing up my stuff!

Pretty late reply but to busy to work on music unfortunately!

Getting at it right now :wink:

1 Like