Digitakt Overbridge

We will start a club.

I’d say the elektron dev team are rolling around the floor in tears at that one :joy:

1 Like

You’re right, when I said “all we really need
” I really meant “all I really need
”

I’m pretty sure that VSTs don’t work equally well in all DAWs though.
If they could roll out the feature set piece by piece, as they did with the compressor, that would be fine with me. Give us the streaming audio out, and keep working on the really difficult stuff with the pretty screens

On the box it says:
“Stream the eight internal tracks, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks”.

I wonder how FX bus will be recorded. :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully just like AR, A4, and AK. They will need to introduce a “track routing” submenu under the global menu - By setting every track to “Send to FX” and disabling “Route to Main” you can isolate the effects through the main output.

it’s a good option at least: just render my Overbridge audio to pristine track-stem files please, i want to avoid any crackles due to my CPU/audio card/USB gremlins; streaming is a luxury I don’t really need unless I’m gigging with my DAW involved (which true self-aware elektronophiles would never do, would they?)

Superbooth has been open for more than two hours

2 Likes

Overbridge Limbo would make a decent sci-fi novel name

4 Likes

Overbridge 2: elektron boogaloo

8 Likes

Missing Overbridge reminds me of The Notebook when his love interest turns out to be mentally handicapped :sob:

1 Like

patience my friends

friday 14:30 pro tip

The Greek word for Amber, a fossilized tree sap, was Elektron
 Maybe they’ve fossilized
 :joy:

2 Likes

Without kidding, now that the second deadline is passed, now that Superbooth is finished, we deserve an update on Overbridge. The fact that they ignore every single comments on facebook, instagram is understandable; but they are the expression of a deep frustration due to a lack of communication. It’s ok to mess up with deadline in software development but itsn’t to not update your clients.

So please Elektron now that May has started, can we have an update ?
Thanks.

1 Like

Elektron Updates from Superbooth

1 Like

Thanks, I am happy with his answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re happy with that answer?
Everyone else is showcasing stuff
exciting stuff.

Elektron have a stand so that they can apologise for the delay in overbridge with still no projection on completion. Very poor.

I meant I’m happy with Cenk’s answer, of course I’d like to have my overbridge here and now but I think he handled well the question even if he seems nervous. I just admit that they screw up. Elektron screw up on this one for sure, but now I take it as a sign of innovation.

The problem I have is it is starting to reflect very badly on them.
They can’t even give a date for completion and I think it indicates they don’t know how to solve the problems they seem to have encountered.

Not having a go at you but I don’t see how anyone can be satisfied with that response. Not disputing Cenk is a decent guy either.

I can cope without OB but loads of people saw it as a huge selling point when they made their decision to buy the DT. They are really annoying those customers now and they should have this sorted by now or at least give a date for completion. How long is too long?

going by cenk’s word on the sonicstate vid, “infinity”

4 Likes