Digitakt Overbridge

the tipping point.

Managing the Big Data on the plus drive backup and project management / arrangement.
I would love to be able to shuffle my project patterns around in OB also. Similarly rename sounds and not break the pattern would be grand.

2 Likes

Technically we don’t need Overbridge for that, we just need a few SysEx commands. I’ve got it all coded… I’m just waiting for the SysEx support:

11 Likes

Yeah cool, your Alpha is amazing and great that it can be done without a massive piece of bulky software. Really great way to visualise a Project and all the samples. Do you think you can view the whole + drive and menus on them outside of a project? ie the incoming, factory, etc?

i need to have the possibility to back up my work !

was edited

View the whole +Drive you ask…

1 Like

Just watched the Video again. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Dear Elektron,

WHEN ?? :frowning:

4 Likes

:smiley:

Sorry, i couldnt resist :wink:

sighhhhhh…

This will never stop being funny to me:

4 Likes

What were they even advertising??? :joy:

Elektron Drive. Duh :stuck_out_tongue:

Analog Heat.

I’m not sure if you understand the joke. That teaser, titled “Before Long”, actually felt like forever- I think the thread built as a result of the teaser ended up getting about 2000-3000 posts on it. Last July onward got dark :smiley:

#Memories

1 Like

The timing its seems is set to be a surprise. Either for us or for us and Elektron too.

Oh man that was so lame wasn’t it
What were they thinking :unamused:

1 Like

Really? Not a word from Elektron? Not a peep? Did they hire a new developer to sort this out? Is it impossible to get done? Have they given up?

Someone posted that something significant is expected by the end of the year. The info came from an elektron employee.

1 Like

It’s the end of the year.

It’s actually not but ok.

2 Likes